Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this definately going f2p in europe?

kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

title says it all really?

Comments

• AtlantisGERAtlantisGER Member Posts: 5

Source? I just heared for the first time of the game, but after a quick look up i dont see anyone saying it will be f2p...

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

PSS1 (The company taking over SoE's European licenses) said that Vanguard was going F2P in its IRC chat.

The strange thing is that Vanguard was not one of the listed games for transition to PSS1.

Regardless, SoE has recently put more developers on the Vanguard team and gotten a new experienced community manager, so its fairly obvious that Vanguard will be the next game to transition to F2P.

Lets just hope they get it done before TERA / GW2 / TSW release, otherwise I dont like their chances of getting a decent resurgance of players.

• XexvXexv Member Posts: 308

Sony have stated that at this moment in time Vanguard is not included in the ProSiebenSat.1 publishing deal. link

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Originally posted by evilastro

PSS1 (The company taking over SoE's European licenses) said that Vanguard was going F2P in its IRC chat.

The strange thing is that Vanguard was not one of the listed games for transition to PSS1.

Regardless, SoE has recently put more developers on the Vanguard team and gotten a new experienced community manager, so its fairly obvious that Vanguard will be the next game to transition to F2P.

Lets just hope they get it done before TERA / GW2 / TSW release, otherwise I dont like their chances of getting a decent resurgance of players.

well i,m not really bothered if they get it done before the other releases,i already purchased tera.so secret world will be another,but nothing compares to VG really so its in a league of its own in that respect.i will play VG taking the other games into account as well.