Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spot On Review

aionixaionix Member UncommonPosts: 288

I wanted to present my own viewpoint on my playtime with TOR, but I couldn't find the right words to constructivly critize and praise the game without sounding overly dramatic.  So, I found this littler gem and it represented perfectly what my experiences were.  Some of the comments at the bottom are very good and indepth as well.

http://www.keenandgraev.com/2012/02/14/copy-gold-leader-out/

Comments

• KienKien Member Posts: 520

From the article:

"The overall experience was still fun, and I do not regret my purchase.  I feel like I got my money’s worth economically, but perhaps was shorted on my expectations... gear treadmills aren’t fun for me."

I agree... the game is fun and worth the purchase, but not so fun that I feel compelled to keep playing after hitting level 50. In fact, I cancelled my sub yesterday. There's no reason to keep playing once you hit 50, unless you're the type who loves to create alts, or the type who loves to run dungeons over and over for the equipment grind while being forced into the same group composition during each run.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

OP

That review is excellent and spot on.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    That is a very well written review.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

I agree with it 100%. I also bought it and played it as a single player RPG and in that sense was more than satisfied with the Sith Inq story. Beyond that it wouldnt have held my attention at all.

• iceman00iceman00 Member Posts: 1,363

I tried looking at it as a single player game......

But it is an MMO.  It can't be a single player game.  And heck, going back to ME and DA:O reminds me of what a single player game is supposed to be like.

Wish there was a way I could be merciful about this..... but I can't.

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Repost.

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com