Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Player Made Raid Movie

13»

Comments

• fanglofanglo Member UncommonPosts: 314

"Its good to know that there there is a least someone else out there that posts on forums that isnt a whiney, immature know-it-all.

Its good to hear from someone who understands why the video was made. "

This video was made for your guild. I'm curious as to why you put it up on this site if it was intended to be viewed by the masses?

I healed Mistwraith and all I got was this stupid tee-shirt!

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

Originally posted by fanglo
    This video was made for your guild. I'm curious as to why you put it up on this site if it was intended to be viewed by the masses?

To give people a small glimpse of PvP in WoW is the reason it was put on here. I sense some people from the Blizzard forums have come here (joking). But seriously too much is being made of this it's just a WoW vid, if you don't like it you don't need to flame it.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by ParaTrooper
    Originally posted by fanglo
    This video was made for your guild. I'm curious as to why you put it up on this site if it was intended to be viewed by the masses?To give people a small glimpse of PvP in WoW is the reason it was put on here. I sense some people from the Blizzard forums have come here (joking). But seriously too much is being made of this it's just a WoW vid, if you don't like it you don't need to flame it.

Thank you

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• AngristAngrist Member Posts: 20

nice film:) nice raid :) thats all:P

• What can you say... it always nice to see this kind of action. :)
  • ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

Wow, back from the graveyard of forum threads ::::02:: It's actually quite interesting seeing that now and the video quality seems better than I remember too. I think I even spotted myself in there :) It's a good thing we didn't raid there recently or we would have collected a nice bunch of dishonor kills (This really wasn't a good idea imo).

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.