Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legion of Mashaar - Gaming clan

uksquiguksquig Member Posts: 4

Hello everybody,

I am here to invite you to join the Legion of Mashaar. But first a little about us and what we're looking for! We're a small group of gamers who enjoy spening our spare time entering into the realms of games, ranging from new and exciting to old and retro. We enjoy co-op and multiplayer gaming, but also going solo and crying over our mics about how we keep dying! We have been around for a number of years, but have finnaly decided to recruit some new gamers to play with. Here are a few things we are looking for in a member of the Legion.

Age 18+

Microphone + Vent

Steam

GMT-2 to GMT+2 timezone

English speaking

Sense of humour

And here is a list of games we are currently playing. You don't have to have any of these, but it would be handy to break the ice and jump on in on.

World of Warcraft - Server Outland EU Horde

Company of Heroes

Legue of Legends

Realm of the Mad God

Saints Row 3

Dawn of War

Dawn of War II

Magicka

Minecraft - Run our own server

Terraria - Run our own server

Always up to play new games, and take up new challenges. And we will welcome anybody with open arms as long as they meet the requirments (And hopefully some other British people to save me from these Dutch noobs) haha.

Comments

• uksquiguksquig Member Posts: 4

I forgot to put.

If you're interested in joining us, or just coming to play some games then feel free to post on here or msg me ^_^

thanks

• uksquiguksquig Member Posts: 4

Webite now up www.legionofmashaar.enjin.com

Thank you