Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Cards?

ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

Does anyone know if retailers still sell gamecards for Planetside or is the only way to pay through a monthly subscription via credit-card? 

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.

Comments

• Replica737Replica737 Member Posts: 3

I bought a 15 dollar 1500 station cash card that give that or 30 days of game time for SOE games that are still P2P from gamestop the other day and started playing again. so ya gamestop should have some for ya.

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
    - Adolf Hitler

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

Yep, game cards are still available. http://www.soe.com/gamecards/

If you redeem a card from Gamestop on the 24th, 24th or 26th of feb it will get you double station cash, but I doubt that counts for sub time as well.

• ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

Can you purchase game time with station cash once a card has been turned into station cash?

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.

• Replica737Replica737 Member Posts: 3

When you redeem the code it asks you what you wanna redeem it for. station cash or game time for a specific game. as far as i know your stuck with station cash unless you contact support and ask them to fix the mistake for you.

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
    - Adolf Hitler

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

You can buy a sub with station cash in EQ2(1500sc) and Freerealms(499sc), but those are the only ones I know of.