Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Had high hopes

itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

But it looks like Dangelo was one step from breaking the populous. I have to say that the first thing Stahl needs to do is to put out STF's really quickly considering it's been a year since they were announcing F2P and their recent activity with the dominion quests have been disappointing at best.

I logged in on the 15th thinking the entire dominion questline was available, not....i was very disappointed to find that they would be releasing a new Quest episode every saturday. Now i am all for building anticipation but this was even too slow for me and that's saying something. (i'll wait for a good content but this wait is entirely too long)

so I'm hoping that Stahl will get on the ball and immediately begin churning out STF's because this is definitely what this game needs now more then ever, it's been too long. Oh and the foundry just doesn't cut it as considered new content because it really doesn't do what the STF's do in this model of gaming. NOW also, if they implemented some sort of dynamic even system in open space similar to the RA's for other areas of space with new enemies it might help it along while waiting for the new STFs but they definitely need new STF's at this point to keep this game fresh.

Comments

• JounarJounar Member UncommonPosts: 142

Originally posted by itgrowls

But it looks like Dangelo was one step from breaking the populous. I have to say that the first thing Stahl needs to do is to put out STF's really quickly considering it's been a year since they were announcing F2P and their recent activity with the dominion quests have been disappointing at best.

I logged in on the 15th thinking the entire dominion questline was available, not....i was very disappointed to find that they would be releasing a new Quest episode every saturday. Now i am all for building anticipation but this was even too slow for me and that's saying something. (i'll wait for a good content but this wait is entirely too long)

so I'm hoping that Stahl will get on the ball and immediately begin churning out STF's because this is definitely what this game needs now more then ever, it's been too long. Oh and the foundry just doesn't cut it as considered new content because it really doesn't do what the STF's do in this model of gaming. NOW also, if they implemented some sort of dynamic even system in open space similar to the RA's for other areas of space with new enemies it might help it along while waiting for the new STFs but they definitely need new STF's at this point to keep this game fresh.

Dangelo's posts may not have been popular with the playerbase due to how little upcoming content was mentioned but they were much more accurate in what would be done for STO than the rubbish Stahl used to post that was pure fantasy.

• killersjoykillersjoy Member Posts: 4

I had high hopes for this game too but It just did not feel like a mmo to me. 

"find a new way home pizza boy"

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

Originally posted by killersjoy

I had high hopes for this game too but It just did not feel like a mmo to me. 

Or , indeed, that much of a single player game