Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The one Aesthetic Feature I always wanted for XIV

DeathofsageDeathofsage Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

I don't play this game, and haven't yet but one idea I'd always hoped for before they'd released the game was this..

XI was a serious grind and you were definitely proud of all the mobs you killed, getting your xp chains, meriting. All the gear you worked for. Many of XIV's players were likely going to be former and current XI players.

I had hoped, and still kind of hope, they would implement a system where we could have a mog house (or housing of some sort) with statues of all of our 75+ jobs wearing appropriate gear. Me, I'd have a Paladin, Ninja, Monk, Drk, Samurai, Dragoon, White Mage, Scholar, Black Mage, Thief, Dancer.

The statues should, of course, be in appropriate character model, which were so basic in XI, it wouldn't be difficult to implement at all.

Spec'ing properly is a gateway drug.
12 Million People have been meter spammed in heroics.

Comments

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

In that case you might like it after 1.21 at the end of this month, you should read up on that.  Or you could always wait for 2.0 as rumors go its going to be a massive change/improvement to the game.

imageimage

• FrostWyrmFrostWyrm Member Posts: 1,036

I know it may seem trivial, but I'm totally happy they're implementing the ability to jump in 2.0!

It felt so awkward always being pinned to the ground in XI.

Now all we need is the ability to swim and we'll be golden!

New gathering skill! Underwater Spear Fishing anyone?

• DeathofsageDeathofsage Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

I remember my first days of XI, I carefully walked around a lake in La Theine and across the bridge to the castle in San'Doria, not realizing their were invisible walls there for like 2 days...

I wonder, if XI wasn't my first serious MMO how I'd've felt about the invisible walls, and feet being glued to the ground. I know that when I returned ot the game last year, no-jumping was a mild nuisance. I just...I...my feet..

Spec'ing properly is a gateway drug.
    12 Million People have been meter spammed in heroics.