Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I had to do it and i did it... And you?

Yes it was a decision that had to be taken,

I have played the game past the first free month, talked with people about it, i have read reviews of people on this forum, many of them were negative.

So i decided to... RESUB  A GAIN because i love the game and i want to give it a chance to become even better!

Yeah sorry for those expecting another I quitted post and i want all of you to support me!

btw my forum signature needs some updating! endofedit

Comments

• nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,345

I quit. But I wish the game well. Make of that what you will.

• BenedictXVBenedictXV Member Posts: 104

I make out of it that you are a young padawan phased out with the force! Shall back bring you said some important figure! Gotta give a chance to good product! And swtor deserve a chance!

• nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,345

Nah, just life, might resub one day again. All the best.

Fair enough, i still prefer it my way :P

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Good for you, now do a little dance around one of the statues that dot the landscape.

You have to agree at least that theses "I quit post" are just plain stupid. Complaining about it wont make any changes to the game and you would have a far greater impact being a part of the players bases to make recommendation than out of it complaining on some obscur forums?

Originally posted by RefMinor

Good for you, now do a little dance around one of the statues that dot the landscape.

I take it you are one of the "I quit post" author?

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Originally posted by BenedictXV

You have to agree at least that theses "I quit post" are just plain stupid. Complaining about it wont make any changes to the game and you would have a far greater impact being a part of the players bases to make recommendation than out of it complaining on some obscur forums?

You do realise your thread is pretty much the same as the "I quit" ones? You've asked whether others have re-subbed or not so they'll just all post here that they unsubbed.

My sub it still going but the game is far from being great, just that there's nothing else i havent already played to death out atm.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Yeah sorry for those expecting another I quitted post and i want all of you to support me!

I expected another 'I resubbed' post tbh.

And to that I say... gratz?

/shrug

This whole thread seems to be troll bait as far as I can see, which is as bad and as worthless as trolling.

• Jaco1101Jaco1101 Member Posts: 37

I make out of it that you are a young padawan phased out with the force! Shall back bring you said some important figure! Gotta give a chance to good product! And swtor deserve a chance!

LOL!!!

1st:  Who the hell cares that you're resubbing.

2nd:  Good product?  While the game isn't too bad, it's built on the Hero Engine which is pure failure.  Why did you ever drop your subscription if it's a good product?

3rd:  Deserve a chance?  Didn't they already get their chance?

If you subscribe to this game, you're paying to play a game in beta stage. 

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452

I think the "I quit" threads are as stupid and senseless as this one and the people who make them are just attention seeking drama queens.
  • quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

Good to hear, I am subbed and don't have any plans to change that in the near future..  I love the game, everyone has thier limits and expectations about a game I guess.  None of ToRs problems are much of an issue to me, Im having a blast.  

Out of close friends and family there were 6 of us at launch playing together.. Only 2 of them, co workers have quit and mostly because of RL stuff.  It was a blast having them around at first.

I had almost given up completely on MMOs altogether, luckily ToR is such a nice game.  There are a few titles in development that interest me but I doubt I would switch games for quite some time,  the best part about MMOs to me is the rewards that come along with time invested...  You know, rare items, seasonal cosmetic stuff.. And especially new and good friends and guildmates.  It's always nice to build up a good reputation and spend time with your guild.  Its a cool feeling to be a "badass" tank or healer, I wouldnt play a game without some sort of defined roles.  I'm so glad ToR stuck with a classic formula.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

I think the "I quit" threads are as stupid and senseless as this one and the people who make them are just attention seeking drama queens.

I don't know... as long as they give a balanced, informative, and clear set of explained reasons I think they have value, just as a 'I resubbed' thread would have if it did, but...

The OP here obviously dosen't do that. All he says is 'because it's gud!!11!', which makes his post just junk troll bait.

• The_GekkoThe_Gekko Member UncommonPosts: 28

Not finding anything constructive about your "I subbed" post either. Maybe some details about which aspects of TOR you're enjoying that made you keep your sub. Just sayin...

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

And "I didn't quit" posts are any less stupid?

I did not make an 'I quit' thread but since you ask I won't be re-subbing any time soon.

Game was OK, fun for a bit. What they did with a buggy, old, undocumeneted, unsuported engine was fairly remarkable. The fact that they where ever trying to do that just demonstrates they have people holding the reins that have no clue. How they manage the running of the game and there all important subscribers also demonstrate they have no clue. A crying shame, a game with potentiual spoilt by arrogant egotistical management.

Hope you enjoy it, or that it at least lasts you until one of the numerous new launches in the pipeline.

Sometime you gotta get a taste of your own medecine to figure out it is plain wrong! Hence the I didnt quit post!

• Jaco1101Jaco1101 Member Posts: 37

Sometime you gotta get a taste of your own medecine to figure out it is plain wrong! Hence the I didnt quit post!

But you did quit.  You stated this in your first post:

"I have played the game past the first free month, talked with people about it, i have read reviews of people on this forum, many of them were negative.

So i decided to... RESUB AGAIN because i love the game and i want to give it a chance to become even better!"

RESUB AGAIN  means that at one point you quit.

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672

[Mod Edit]

sry u wasted more moneys :D

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

Originally posted by Jaco1101

But you did quit.  You stated this in your first post:

"I have played the game past the first free month, talked with people about it, i have read reviews of people on this forum, many of them were negative.

So i decided to... RESUB AGAIN because i love the game and i want to give it a chance to become even better!"

RESUB AGAIN  means that at one point you quit.

Resub in the way of i continue my subscription! Anyway, this episode of forum lurking showed us something.

First most of you (see i didnt said all of you) are ok with the i quit threads but on the other hands, you hate the i stay threads.

Second, you hate on others opinions of a product or an idea while doing the same on your side.

This experience thaught me something tho. Not all of you are ''i quit threads makers'' Some of you (and you will recognize yourself) can give a product a chance and be a part of making it better! To all the rest i wish there was law keeping you away from the internet!

• iceman00iceman00 Member Posts: 1,363

Wouldn't really consider MMORPG.com an "obscure forum."

As to "you will be able to do more being a part of the community", maybe.  Yet who can blame people for not wanting to spend their 15 bucks on what they view as an inferior product?

For all of the talk that the negativity doesn't work, your posting here sorta proves it does.  Forget the "negative vs positive" stuff, and just stick to the actual issues.

• iceman00iceman00 Member Posts: 1,363

If you can't troll properly, let your "betters" do it for you.  Trolling is bad.  Yet someone trying to troll who is clearly doing it wrong is even worse.

Ragequit posts come with the territory of any game.  I don't see why you are getting all butthurt by the fact that some people are going to disagree with you on the internet on some "obscure forum."  Help me out here.

Though a post was right, MMO players are their own worst enemies.  They either savage a company they hate with such vitrol that it becomes impossible to remove the black eye, or their fanboism is so laughable, they help blind the company to the fact that real changes need to be made, and that people are leaving for a reason.

• TheodwulfTheodwulf Member UncommonPosts: 311

The game is awefull.

It is probably the worst game I have ever played.

It is the worst MMO I have ever played.

I never thought a game could bore me as much as WoW.

It can NOT get any better , it is badly built from the ground up.

This game is NOT worth $60 + $15 a month.

I have nothing to gain from Lieing to you.

I wish this game had been good.

I am a Star Wars super-fan since  the first movie was in the theater.

There have been two Star Wars MMOs, Both stunk.

You are better off playing angry birds.

Did I mention that WoW is boring?

• pmaurapmaura Member UncommonPosts: 530

Originally posted by Theodwulf

The game is awefull.

It is probably the worst game I have ever played.

It is the worst MMO I have ever played.

I never thought a game could bore me as much as WoW.

It can NOT get any better , it is badly built from the ground up.

This game is NOT worth $60 + $15 a month.

I have nothing to gain from Lieing to you.

I wish this game had been good.

I am a Star Wars super-fan since  the first movie was in the theater.

There have been two Star Wars MMOs, Both stunk.

You are better off playing angry birds.

Did I mention that WoW is boring?

what mmo do you like then ?

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Originally posted by The_Gekko

Not finding anything constructive about your "I subbed" post either. Maybe some details about which aspects of TOR you're enjoying that made you keep your sub. Just sayin...

OP can you answer his statement please, thanks :D

Fail I said question ha ha.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• MortisRexMortisRex Member UncommonPosts: 350

"I quit" posts are stupid but "I resubbed" posts are the height of brilliance? Hi pot, meet kettle. You can find all the validation you need in game without abusing people with opposing viewpoints on unofficial forums.