Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AQ quits MO.

2»

Comments

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300

Originally posted by Gankez

i know of an exploit where i can keep an item in the bank and take it with me to where ever.. however the item never leaves the bank and thus wouldnt show up in their stupid little gm tool.. (before you tools start up with the accusations just because i know of an exploit doesnt mean i use it.. ive found quite a few nice lil bugs i coulda exploited over the course of my MO career but i dont use them)

Whats this MO career you are mentioning dude? the only time i ve meet you ingame was when i was moving a brand new char from Fabernum to Moh ki and you killed me in while you where camping the nodeline outside the village. Ofcourse i didnt even had the chance to defend myself cause you where shooting me while you where invisible to me and you finished me with a mindblast when i was able to get some distance cause you clearly have awfull stamina controll and you couldnt even keep up with a brand new char. You dont sound like the guy who wouldnt use exploits to get an advantage and you re clearly not. Its you and few others that gives AQ bad name while most of their core members have way better character and attitude.

I cant take parts here and say if AQ members got banned for they did cheat or whatever but tbh it doesnt make sence to use an exploit like that to transfer food. It seems to me like Discord is trying to find excuses to justify his acts for punishing older crimes or his suspicions about older crimes that he cant prove and he is using as a cause everything that he can find even if thats a luck of tools by their side (checking the dialogue between him and you noticed that he admited that theres a true possibility for the items to be  indicated as false because where still in ghosts lootbag after he died) or something that simply doesnt make sense to the rest

Pretty much the same deal with Nightburn. They had some kind of suspicion which couldnt prove and they banned him for using the arrows exploit. It was an exploit and it was justified if you ask me but they didnt do it at first place when he proved he was using it by posting several videos with his awesome MA skills but they did when he managed to corner them and started complaining about geting banned for smt that he didnt do or smt that GM's simply couldnt prove.

In all those cases and unfortunatelly many many more GM's proven unproffesional and thats the bottom line. Now to AQ i m sorry to see you go BUT doing it when GM's did something non justified against you and give an advantage to your attackers at the same time is smt that happened many times before but it didnt bother you so far cause either didnt affect you straight or it was towards your advantage. Many many guilds so far did a mass exodus from MO for similar reasons and you as a major guild who had members caring about MO and its progress never took a stand untill it happened to you.

• Cyde77Cyde77 Member UncommonPosts: 101

Originally posted by argirop

i know of an exploit where i can keep an item in the bank and take it with me to where ever.. however the item never leaves the bank and thus wouldnt show up in their stupid little gm tool.. (before you tools start up with the accusations just because i know of an exploit doesnt mean i use it.. ive found quite a few nice lil bugs i coulda exploited over the course of my MO career but i dont use them)

Whats this MO career you are mentioning dude? the only time i ve meet you ingame was when i was moving a brand new char from Fabernum to Moh ki and you killed me in while you where camping the nodeline outside the village. Ofcourse i didnt even had the chance to defend myself cause you where shooting me while you where invisible to me and you finished me with a mindblast when i was able to get some distance cause you clearly have awfull stamina controll and you couldnt even keep up with a brand new char. You dont sound like the guy who wouldnt use exploits to get an advantage and you re clearly not. Its you and few others that gives AQ bad name while most of their core members have way better character and attitude.

You admit you met this guy ONCE, and it happened to be on a nodeline, and that gives you justification to brand him a node line camper and rampant exploiter. just LOL.

I would not tolerate my guild using exploits if I knew about them and i know Gankez wouldnt either. I have NEVER seen any AQ member use a nodeline to his advantage and if I knew one of them did I would not stand for it.

While I was present at the siege I did not see or hear of a single illegitimate move by AQ. I was there from 1pm gmt to 6 30pm gmt. At 6 30 I went to pack my bags as I was getting ready to go back to uni, and at 6 40 I came back briefly to my computer to hear one of our members saying he'd been banned for 168 hours. I then had to leave and this morning I logged onto the forums in the vain hope that we might have broken the siege at the last minute and it turns out we're mass unsubbing and Discord's "proof" was the most dubious and weak justification for a ban ever.

I'm totally open to the idea that AQ as a guild has exploiters, and we do, I even told one of our members off the other day for wanting to abuse a bug that let him sleep faster because the game thought he was in a house.

But AQ as a guild has a strict rule against exploiting and many of our members including me work hard to uphold it, and except for CDXX who is an idiot  the people who got banned just simply were players Ive never suspected of anything illegitimate in over a year of playing with them, and I definitely trust them a hell of a lot more than I do the GM staff. I was there for five and a half hours in a completely legit keep siege and I go away for 10 minutes and a bunch of my guildies are banned.

The reality is players were banned over dubious assumptions once again and it's become boring.

I am totally supportive of the idea that the GMs actually try to enforce things nowadays as a year + ago the GMs didnt do shit, and I want to be on Discord's side because he's doing it for the good of the game, but through reasons that may or not be their own fault the GMs are doing it wrong and that is why dozens of our accounts have been unsubbed.

• TacanTacan Member Posts: 93

Cyde ur guild  use exploit. ur guild  use yellow character to crush ppl.

AQ guild use it!!!! 

ALL GUILD AQ EXPLOITERS

No cheats, no bullshit )))

U mad when u lose

and Cyde...who AQ GM?)

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

Originally posted by Tacan

AQ guild use it!!!! 

ALL GUILD AQ EXPLOITERS

U mad when u lose

and Cyde...who AQ GM?)

After reading all the posts on this thread, I see the helpful, mature, close knit MO community fans are always talking about... image

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• ThaBadManThaBadMan Member UncommonPosts: 23

Originally posted by Cyde77

Originally posted by argirop

You admit you met this guy ONCE, and it happened to be on a nodeline, and that gives you justification to brand him a node line camper and rampant exploiter. just LOL.

I would not tolerate my guild using exploits if I knew about them and i know Gankez wouldnt either. I have NEVER seen any AQ member use a nodeline to his advantage and if I knew one of them did I would not stand for it.

While I was present at the siege I did not see or hear of a single illegitimate move by AQ. I was there from 1pm gmt to 6 30pm gmt. At 6 30 I went to pack my bags as I was getting ready to go back to uni, and at 6 40 I came back briefly to my computer to hear one of our members saying he'd been banned for 168 hours. I then had to leave and this morning I logged onto the forums in the vain hope that we might have broken the siege at the last minute and it turns out we're mass unsubbing and Discord's "proof" was the most dubious and weak justification for a ban ever.

I'm totally open to the idea that AQ as a guild has exploiters, and we do, I even told one of our members off the other day for wanting to abuse a bug that let him sleep faster because the game thought he was in a house.

But AQ as a guild has a strict rule against exploiting and many of our members including me work hard to uphold it, and except for CDXX who is an idiot  the people who got banned just simply were players Ive never suspected of anything illegitimate in over a year of playing with them, and I definitely trust them a hell of a lot more than I do the GM staff. I was there for five and a half hours in a completely legit keep siege and I go away for 10 minutes and a bunch of my guildies are banned.

The reality is players were banned over dubious assumptions once again and it's become boring.

I am totally supportive of the idea that the GMs actually try to enforce things nowadays as a year + ago the GMs didnt do shit, and I want to be on Discord's side because he's doing it for the good of the game, but through reasons that may or not be their own fault the GMs are doing it wrong and that is why dozens of our accounts have been unsubbed.

Hmm looks like AQs motto just went down the shitter: http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/72439-security-breach.html#post1275968

Corrupt AQ GM going on a rage rampage anyone ?

A wise man does not fear, a man afraid does not think.

Two little goblins out in the sun, down came a griffin.
    Then there was one.

• sandboxluvsandboxluv Member Posts: 56

I have a question.  I died 3x this week and rezzed with some of my gear still on my body would that stuff show up as false?

Also whomever the gm was that blew up the keeps was bullshit.  I mean bullshit on SV's part.  A gm should never be part of the game.  Especially a full loot partially working territory control game.

Originally posted by kakasaki

AQ guild use it!!!! 

ALL GUILD AQ EXPLOITERS

U mad when u lose

and Cyde...who AQ GM?)

After reading all the posts on this thread, I see the helpful, mature, close knit MO community fans are always talking about... image

lol Have you ever read the political section in the MOFO??  I stay far away from it.  It is basically 2 13 year olds arguing over who had more numbers or who used more exploits.

AQ guild use it!!!! 

ALL GUILD AQ EXPLOITERS

U mad when u lose

and Cyde...who AQ GM?)

Yeah I didnt know about the yellow flag thing that went on when I made that post, and if you want my opinion on that look at the RIP AQ thread on the political forums.

However I can promise you none of this would have happened if those bans hadnt happened. We looked well set to lose the keep and when we'd have lost it life would have gone on. We would have continued to fight in GK and have lots of fun fighting the alliance. Then if the alliance failed we'd have gone back to owning GK.

The unjust bans were the reason for the moment of madness as people were apparently hugely pissed off in teamspeak which is completley understandable.

As for the GM incident it's likely AQ have at least one counsellor but very unlikely they have the ability to remove keeps. If that's not the case then it's daft and makes SV vulnerable to such incidents, but if it is the case then it's likely one of the high ranking GMs had their account hacked which is laughable.

AQ guild use it!!!! 

ALL GUILD AQ EXPLOITERS

U mad when u lose

and Cyde...who AQ GM?)

Yeah I didnt know about the yellow flag thing that went on when I made that post, and if you want my opinion on that look at the RIP AQ thread on the political forums.

However I can promise you none of this would have happened if those bans hadnt happened. We looked well set to lose the keep and when we'd have lost it life would have gone on. We would have continued to fight in GK and have lots of fun fighting the alliance. Then if the alliance failed we'd have gone back to owning GK.

The unjust bans were the reason for the moment of madness as people were apparently hugely pissed off in teamspeak which is completley understandable.

As for the GM incident it's likely AQ have at least one counsellor but very unlikely they have the ability to remove keeps. If that's not the case then it's daft and makes SV vulnerable to such incidents, but if it is the case then it's likely one of the high ranking GMs had their account hacked which is laughable.

remove FEAR, RUS and ODIN keep it was an  accident?after AQ rage quit)  RUS  send alot fraps how AQ exploiting and no one  was banned.  why??)) AQ have GM?)

remove FEAR, RUS and ODIN keep it was an  accident?after AQ rage quit)  RUS  send alot fraps how AQ exploiting and no one  was banned.  why??)) AQ have GM?)

You make no sense.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

every single one of the hard core pvpers in this game has at some point exploited. you simply cannot win unless you exploit in  one way or one other. i've been in enough TSs to know that every single guild in the heat of battle has at one point abused game mechanics even if as small as the light bugs in caves.

the last straw for me was when Koto's keep was taken down because the mega zerg built a one of their catapults by pushing the engeneer inside the actual catapult so that the opposition, defending from the keep, couldn't kill him because they couldn't target him.

apparently that was not considered an exploit by any of the GMs that were called and subsequently the Keep was destroyed.

how can GMs actually allow something like this is beyond me.

this is the same mega zerg that is now acusing AQ of cheating. nothing but cheaters accusing other cheaters. and the GMs are just as bad. it's over, for me anyways, i'm done with this crap. it was fun and fresh at the beginnig but now all that is left are vets that know every exploit in the book and GMs have long stopped caring.

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Originally posted by Jakdstripper

every single one of the hard core pvpers in this game has at some point exploited. you simply cannot win unless you exploit in  one way or one other. i've been in enough TSs to know that every single guild in the heat of battle has at one point abused game mechanics even if as small as the light bugs in caves.

the last straw for me was when Koto's keep was taken down because the mega zerg built a one of their catapults by pushing the engeneer inside the actual catapult so that the opposition, defending from the keep, couldn't kill him because they couldn't target him.

apparently that was not considered an exploit by any of the GMs that were called and subsequently the Keep was destroyed.

this is the same mega zerg that is now acusing AQ of cheating. nothing but cheaters accusing other cheaters. and the GMs are just as bad. it's over, for me anyways, i'm done with this crap. it was fun and fresh at the beginnig but now all that is left are vets that know every exploit in the book and GMs have long stopped caring.

The problem with MO is that the GM's play the actual game, and are members of these "Hardcore PVP" factions. It's been a pattern now for a long time that they cheat to make sure their Clan wins, or that somethign that is clearly cheating/exploit never gets called for what it is.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• rusrecrusrec Member UncommonPosts: 52

Originally posted by blackmage191

mo always been a fail game...After geting in total, 6 accoount banned ( 4 mine   and 1 dad 1 brother) ...Moral of this story,  starvault are thief, they are dickheads  i still play MO, ...forgot to mention, last month they double billed 3 account of mine,  and i try to make support ticket and they banned me, ...

I dont play MO anymore, and I dont normally laugh at others' misery, but damn!  You are one serious glutton for punishment.  Sorry for your troubles dude, perhaps one of the other literally thousands of other games might be a little better for you.  

FYI, generally creating another account when one gets banned is an identifyinng feature of someone who knew they were wrong and are trying to sneak back in with another account.  Not saying you did that or not, just saying what it looks like.  Might have been better to fight for your original account (unless of course you knew you were wrong).

I agree it is all about who knows how to game the system better than the other person.  Especially the prediction system.  If you know what you are doing you can bug out behind people very easily.  Also I would like to add many people use exploits and do not even know they are exploiting, there has been so many exploits that can happen without you actually triggering them. 

And do not get me started on trial accounts.  They were the worst crappily coded thing they put in the game.  Yellow for 8 hours my ass.   There are was to have a trial yellow the whole 14 days and I have submmitted multiple bug reports on it since they started.  Also you can still carry loads of gold and resources on them.

I was there at Koto keep when they did that.  And it was not people in my guild.  But I said many times.  "how is that legal to d"?  The reply was a gm said it was ok.  He was repairing the catapult the whole time and you could not target him. 

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Please don't discuss specifics of exploits here. Also, we close duplicate topics as a general rule. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Originally posted by Amana

Please don't discuss specifics of exploits here. Also, we close duplicate topics as a general rule. 

I think the problem wasn't the thread being locked, but which one you locked. The creators of both threads asked to lock this one instead, yet a mod chose to go by timestamp ignoring them.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

in my defence Amana, what i mentioned in my earlier post was confirmed by a GM to be acceptable and not an exploit. so technically i never described an exploit, i only described my disgust of how such a tactic can be viewed as acceptable and legit by any GM. that's all.

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300

You make no sense.

Apparently English is not his first language as its not mine aswell but i m pretty sure that he speaks better English than you speak Russian or Greek. Also dont think you made any effort to understand his point. To put it a little bit better he is asking if Fear, Rus and Odin keep did accidentaly removed from the map after your keep got destroyed and AQ started leaving MO in masses. Also he is saying that Rus did send to SV a lot of fraps videos on how AQ was exploiting but no one was banned. Also he wonders if his assumption that AQ has a GM in the game has anything to do with the fact that not a single AQ member got banned for the exploits that he is mentioning. Now what kind of exploits, what kind of fraps and if AQ has actually a GM in the game are things that i dont have a clue about and feel free to ask him.

And a question from me. If you as AQ knew you had a member working as a GM under SV and he did something so dramatic, unrespectfull to everyone that plays the game, immature and ridiculus (i m talking about destroying 3 keeps and causing some kind of mess with the accounts of people who destroyed legitimate your keep) just to justify some sort of revenge for the fact that some guys of yours got banned regardless if the decission was wrong or right, would you kick that member from your ranks and say in public who he was or are you gonna back him up cause he was working for AQ interrest or at least he was thinking that way.

Also i have to agree with your previous post that you mentioned CDXX as an "idiot" not because i know what he did or i would like to know but just because he acts like one. Him and the ones of the same kind made AQ look like a trashcan and was not cool for some nice dudes like Soupie, deathshroud, Alfie, PB, Gigamo, Koli and even latest additions to the guild like Imnu and Livonia who used to be awesome fellows covered with dust who where throwing around insulting kids like the one mentioned above. I m sorry to see AQ leave the game from one point but from some others maybe its better for the game itself. Still i dont think its cool by your side to make a decission like that when simply happens to you a situation that is everyday phenomenon for most of the guilds out there playing and long gone. Again not saying your decission to do what you did wasnt justified -simply saying that you should have acted as a guild against situations like this in the past even if those where somehow serving your interests- for the very simple reason that it was a matter of time to happen to you.

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

Originally posted by TruthXHurts

The problem with MO is that the GM's play the actual game, and are members of these "Hardcore PVP" factions. It's been a pattern now for a long time that they cheat to make sure their Clan wins, or that somethign that is clearly cheating/exploit never gets called for what it is.

Not really true, the GMs once played the game but stopped playing when they became gms. That of course doesnt mean that they couldnt take bias views from their time as a palyer with them into being a gm but they certainly do not play the game as a paid gm.

Its a sad day for MO. I turned up late after all the sieging of aq keep was pretty much over. Hearing that my guild had wrongfuly had key accounts banned during the fight resulting in them being defensless to even disrupt the siege. The simple fact that this happened and no attempt was made by discord to remove the ban quickly resulted in AQ unsubbing. However by this time more than 50% of the guild were fed up of MO anyway already looking to other games.

AQ do not and as far as i know have never had a GM. The issues that happened afterwards i beleive were the results of a hacker and were not an "AQ GM going rogue" since aq do not have any gm accounts and the gms seem to be unable to figure out exactly what happened.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Originally posted by deathshroud

Its a sad day for MO. I turned up late after all the sieging of aq keep was pretty much over. Hearing that my guild had wrongfuly had key accounts banned during the fight resulting in them being defensless to even disrupt the siege. The simple fact that this happened and no attempt was made by discord to remove the ban quickly resulted in AQ unsubbing. However by this time more than 50% of the guild were fed up of MO anyway already looking to other games.

AQ do not and as far as i know have never had a GM. The issues that happened afterwards i beleive were the results of a hacker and were not an "AQ GM going rogue" since aq do not have any gm accounts and the gms seem to be unable to figure out exactly what happened.

No cheats, no bullshit  AQ motto)

AQ said that they never used exploits and cheats ....what we know now??? AQ  used 

now someone says... AQ never had GM , what happened after siege???  think they have GM

• LustienLustien Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by deathshroud

Originally posted by TruthXHurts

Not really true, the GMs once played the game but stopped playing when they became gms. That of course doesnt mean that they couldnt take bias views from their time as a palyer with them into being a gm but they certainly do not play the game as a paid gm.

If you think anyone is stupid enough to believe this BS then I have nothing to say to you.

AQ will be known as the worse guild in MO from now on.