Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AQ quits MO.

sandboxluvsandboxluv Member Posts: 56

Even tho I am on the other side of the war I have always thought you guys were classy and some of the people I trusted were not exploiters.  I am sad to see you go but I know why it is happeneing and if you guys want to discuss it here it wil not get deleted like in the MOFO.

I am most likely unsubbing as well I am getting sick of favotism and just a plain buggy game.  I was going to wait for "Awakening" but I think I will just try it on a trial.  Also I do not want to be a part of the alliance I am in either they are being immature and rude to AQ.  They should be seen as a good combatant and not a crusade.

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/72404-good-bye.html#post1275315

Unread Today, 00:06

#47 (permalink)

Infractions: 1/2 (2)

It's a shame that with every huge player-driven event one side pretty much leaves the game because the game is so gimped that no one can really tell what happened ... 

fix your damn game SV

Unread Today, 00:35

#65 (permalink)

Infractions: 1/2 (3)

I think most people are missing the point, it isn't a question of AQ-love or AQ-hate. It's the fact that this game is only afloat from older players subbing multiple accounts longterm, not because some noob buying the game once and quitting after a month.

Comments

• psykobillypsykobilly Member Posts: 338

Should close this thread and go to my explanation thread which is the real story behind the story.

• sandboxluvsandboxluv Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by psykobilly

Should close this thread and go to my explanation thread which is the real story behind the story.

Yeah even tho I started mine forst please merge or close this thread PB gives a good explanation. 

Originally posted by sandboxluv

Yeah even tho I started mine forst please merge or close this thread PB gives a good explanation. 

Now they locked the main thread, even though we requested this one locked... probably under pressure from SV I'd imagine.

• LustienLustien Member Posts: 32

AQ got warned when they exploited the yellow flags, their members was under close watch by the gms , they got caught exploiting at the siege, trying to transfer stuff, using the keep priest to res.

• GankezGankez Member Posts: 3

actually no thats not what happend... the tools that the gms have show every item that is flagged as owned by ur character.. if it says true its in the bank if it says false its in ur posession.. what happend was the ghost who died had food in the horses bags and/or in the loot bag that just dropped when they died... as a result it showed that the item was not in the bank (false) which the gms took as using an exploit and banned our guys...

Originally posted by Lustien

AQ got warned when they exploited the yellow flags, their members was under close watch by the gms , they got caught exploiting at the siege, trying to transfer stuff, using the keep priest to res.

False.  My thread shows what happened.  3 players got unjustified bans. 

There was never any 'ghost inventory exploit'.  Such an exploit does not even exist afaik.

Here is the thread with the real information:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/341545/AQ-mass-unsub-from-Mortal-gms-unprofessional-.html

• ltankltank Member UncommonPosts: 293

Originally posted by sandboxluv

Now they locked the main thread, even though we requested this one locked... probably under pressure from SV I'd imagine.

Probably because there are no pro-MO responses so far in this thread unlike the other thread and the "powers that be" like an echo chamber.

• LustienLustien Member Posts: 32

There was never any 'ghost inventory exploit'.  Such an exploit does not even exist afaik.

Yes it does,{mod edit} I know this because I was the one who informed the gms about this exploit. you guys got caught red handed.

Yes it does,{mod edit} I know this because I was the one who informed the gms about this exploit. you guys got caught red handed.

Aww snap.

Yes it does, it was possible to use the mail man, you opened the window, died, then accepted the mail which it would put it in your inventory, then you could go to a priest and resurrect. I know this because I was the one who informed the gms about this exploit. you guys got caught red handed.

How does that make any sense for people who died inside the keep and rezzed inside the keep without ever going to gk?  No proof of someone using this exploit was shown to any AQ.  

How long did you know about the exploit before telling the gm's? (if it is true)

• blackmage191blackmage191 Member Posts: 15

mo always been a fail game, after release i killed a top guy who had 400g on him, and i got baned for screendraging, i bought a second account which also got banned, once i revealed i was blackmage  i end up buying a third account and hiding im blackmage, but becus of my friendship relation, gms were suspecting me of being blackmage, so they kept pming and grieffing me trying to make me say i was blackmage, so they could ban me.  i ended geting baned 2 weeks later on that third account,  in the middle of all this story, i had my brother and my dad start the game, they got their 2 account baned also for being *blackmage*  i believe its cus my dad paid my account with same credit card that he paid his, what ever.

After geting in total, 6 accoount banned ( 4 mine   and 1 dad 1 brother)  i decided to email henrik and explain him wtf is doing on, he obviously didnt know what was happening, and he end up sayin sorry to me for the bans, he unbans all my accounts and say good luck to you blackmage, stay out of trouble.

once i get back in game, i kill a player and find a house key, i take it, and loot 200 big pots from his chest (SpinalTap) from BRB back then.  i get banned, im like wtf happening, i log my alts account and page and they get banned also,  aparently the player said i looted his house chest without a key, and instead of looking in my pockets for the key, he says he did a *preventive ban* on me to be abble to check the logs,

Moral of this story,  starvault are thief, they are dickheads  i still play MO, and after spending 450g + money in this piece of shit game, i consider i have allright now  you guys should feel like me,  dont be shy of speed hacking or fucking duping 900k oghnium when they banned you while you play straight.

forgot to mention, last month they double billed 3 account of mine,  and i try to make support ticket and they banned me, now i try to make support ticket to get my money refunded and it says error #404   what should i do with this  anyone knows?

and aq  stop justificating yourselves  everyone knows sv staff are corrupted as shit and bans anyone for shits and giggle.

• ThaBadManThaBadMan Member UncommonPosts: 23

Yes it does, it was possible to use the mail man, you opened the window, died, then accepted the mail which it would put it in your inventory, then you could go to a priest and resurrect. I know this because I was the one who informed the gms about this exploit. you guys got caught red handed.

How does that make any sense for people who died inside the keep and rezzed inside the keep without ever going to gk?  No proof of someone using this exploit was shown to any AQ.  

How long did you know about the exploit before telling the gm's? (if it is true)

U really think the guys that got banned for exploiting telling their guildmates why they got banned getting caught red handed ?

If u havent heard about the AQ GM going rampant i bet they wont tell u why they truly got banned.

Also they would get banned by just using yellow toons on their mains as stated by Discord on the forums. And yellows where many of running around until they got banned.

A wise man does not fear, a man afraid does not think.

Two little goblins out in the sun, down came a griffin.
    Then there was one.

• GankezGankez Member Posts: 3

i know of an exploit where i can keep an item in the bank and take it with me to where ever.. {mod edit} ive found quite a few nice lil bugs i coulda exploited over the course of my MO career but i dont use them)

Originally posted by blackmage191

mo always been a fail game, after release i killed a top guy who had 400g on him, and i got baned for screendraging, i bought a second account which also got banned, once i revealed i was blackmage  i end up buying a third account and hiding im blackmage, but becus of my friendship relation, gms were suspecting me of being blackmage, so they kept pming and grieffing me trying to make me say i was blackmage, so they could ban me.  i ended geting baned 2 weeks later on that third account,  in the middle of all this story, i had my brother and my dad start the game, they got their 2 account baned also for being *blackmage*  i believe its cus my dad paid my account with same credit card that he paid his, what ever.

After geting in total, 6 accoount banned ( 4 mine   and 1 dad 1 brother)  i decided to email henrik and explain him wtf is doing on, he obviously didnt know what was happening, and he end up sayin sorry to me for the bans, he unbans all my accounts and say good luck to you blackmage, stay out of trouble.

once i get back in game, i kill a player and find a house key, i take it, and loot 200 big pots from his chest (SpinalTap) from BRB back then.  i get banned, im like wtf happening, i log my alts account and page and they get banned also,  aparently the player said i looted his house chest without a key, and instead of looking in my pockets for the key, he says he did a *preventive ban* on me to be abble to check the logs,

Moral of this story,  starvault are thief, they are dickheads  i still play MO, and after spending 450g + money in this piece of shit game, i consider i have allright now  you guys should feel like me,  dont be shy of speed hacking or fucking duping 900k oghnium when they banned you while you play straight.

Yes it's such a fail game that you bought it over and over again 6 times. lol sometimes I wonder if people read what they write.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905

I'd ask for your stuff, but it sounds like you lost it all at the keep.

• blackmage191blackmage191 Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by ltank

Yes it's such a fail game that you bought it over and over again 6 times. lol sometimes I wonder if people read what they write.

the game itself has the best pvp ever, dont get me wrong,  the gm and councelor of this game MAKES the game shit.

• rodierrodier Member UncommonPosts: 38

Darkfall DramaQueen 2.0

I read same shit on darkfall forums for more than 1 year.
    accusations..and nothing else. on other alliances, Gms, or even whole team.

Can anyone link me where you get that many staff from SV got fired?

btw I will never ever go play DF 2.0 Why? Because they are same unprofessional as anyone else. How can they wipe server in commercial game? How can anyone trust them after all?
    They promised DF2010.. and then they start calling it DF 2.0 coming at Q4 2012 with server wipe.
    Wtf is that?
    MO have at least nice DX10 graphic and engine that can handle 200+ siege. DF sux.

btw - few months ago AQ was ragequitting MO.. they spammed forums all over how they leave.. and they never did it.

Rodier, icq 10905813

• RussiannRussiann Member Posts: 24

LOL, I have been telling you guys Discord needs to go and almost all the GM team, they are corrupt and ignorant humans, that being said, I TOLD YOU SO!

I hope Henrick learns this time

-Russian

• TacanTacan Member Posts: 93

GL Exploiters 

6 AQ was baned....u broke MO

U use xpexploit 

u use yellow characters .... i saw it. 

Now it is clear that you have always used exploits

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987

mmorpg.com, a place where exploiters come to cure their buthurtnes. ahaha

Originally posted by StarI

mmorpg.com, a place where exploiters come to cure their buthurtnes. ahaha

You dont know this story.

AQ always said that they not use cheats and exploits. 

said that it very goood skil

and what

atleast 6  AQ members  was banned for exploit

and 3-4 yellow characters. they spamming text in chat and ppl lagging . after this come AQ and kill ppl

• blurtblurterblurtblurter Member Posts: 25

MO may have a chance with you cheating arsehats gone, can't play the game, have to cheat, then leave when you can't cheat, cry me a river gurls.

Cyde where are you?)

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300

forgot to mention, last month they double billed 3 account of mine,  and i try to make support ticket and they banned me, now i try to make support ticket to get my money refunded and it says error #404   what should i do with this  anyone knows?

The best thing i can think of is visiting a doctor caUse you clearly suffer from somrthing similar to Stockholm Syndrome. If half of the things you saying are true i dont see any reason for you insisting and buying more and more accounts and suffer more of the same crap while you are paying them real money. But since its your dads money you probably couldnt care less. The bad thing is that you are not a good addition to the game but that by itself is not a good reason and cannot justify a ban nor several ones.

• Bobbie203Bobbie203 Member Posts: 136

call your bank or crdit card to charge back those 3 banned accounts, and subscriptions. Sv defrauded you. If they do not go seek legal advice , have your lawyer sent out a threatening notice about your funds. they will act fast.