Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TSW preorder available

Yes, it's up finally. At least on Amazon.com and at Gamestop.com

Amazon says release on 12-31-2012 but I think that's a placeholder until the correct releasedate is out.

Comments

• BlackbrrdBlackbrrd Member Posts: 811

Yeah, the date is a placeholder. I am betting on April 24th and that the date will be revealed before february is over. Most likely Februar 21st when the NDA lifts, or February 28th when Funcom releases it's Q4 2011 numbers.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    3rd of march is also looking a significant date with the current arg, open beta maybe?
  • oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

pffttt i hate these posts.....if it aint on the official website it aint official !!!!!

• AbangyarudoAbangyarudo Member Posts: 156

Originally posted by ShakyMo

3rd of march is also looking a significant date with the current arg, open beta maybe?

Perhaps I'm more under the impression that its open beta besides their opening of the secret war if they are still opening it. 

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

I'll wait til I see a collectors edition :)

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Just in case they do some stupid early access in order of pre orders I am pre ordering.  Will just cancel it when it gets closer to launch and more details come out.  They don't charge till shipped anyway.

• VortigonVortigon Member UncommonPosts: 723

Why are there no pre-orders available or even HINTED at on any European websites.?

Even play.com has nothing on the secret world, no preorder page, not even a pre-order coming soon page. That is unheard of for an MMO in Europe.

Normally 2-3 months before release you can pre-order or at least look at a placeholder page for the pre-order.

It's weird and whats up with that?

• nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

Where are them beta keys?

• GlyalithGlyalith Member UncommonPosts: 35

I don't think we'll see a release or even an open beta by March 3rd.  I know people are saying this because the easter egg of typing 33 into the funcom website but with March 3rd only about a week away and the press release nda lift coming on the 21st I doubt we'd see an open beta within 10 days.  

It maybe a big beta invite wave or something which is possible but just getting servers ready for open beta if there is one and it being on a Saturday instead of say a Friday for a weekend test leads me to believe the 33 is meant for something else.

But we can always hope!

• El-HefeEl-Hefe Member UncommonPosts: 760

i think the secret war will finally begin on 3/3. 

I've got the straight edge.

• Black-MagicBlack-Magic Member UncommonPosts: 103

Originally posted by brody71

i think the secret war will finally begin on 3/3. 

I hope its true. But no one knows when they will actually release the beta.