Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how do i play EU Aion from North America?

JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

ok so i installed the european launcher but obviously my NA account doesnt work. i tried to make a new account but of course the new account doesn't have the Aion game in it.

do i have to buy the EU Aion? and if how do i do that from NA?

as of right now, because my IP is from NA, every time i try to go buy the EU version of Aion it just keeps bringing me back to the NA NCsoft store and that Aion version is no f2p. if i want to play EU Aion i obviously need the EU version but it just doesn't seem possible to buy that version unless my IP address is european. i dont know how to change my IP address so that i may be directed to the EU NCsoft store.

any ideas?

Comments

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712

Originally posted by Jakdstripper

ok so i installed the european launcher but obviously my NA account doesnt work. i tried to make a new account but of course the new account doesn't have the Aion game in it.

do i have to buy the EU Aion? and if how do i do that from NA?

as of right now, because my IP is from NA, every time i try to go buy the EU version of Aion it just keeps bringing me back to the NA NCsoft store and that Aion version is no f2p. if i want to play EU Aion i obviously need the EU version but it just doesn't seem possible to buy that version unless my IP address is european. i dont know how to change my IP address so that i may be directed to the EU NCsoft store.

any ideas?

EU is going F2P the 20th, and is no longer run by NCsoft, the website you want to visit is: http://www.aionfreetoplay.com/website/

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Beta ends on the 20th, the F2P servers open on the 28th.

OP, I am not really sure... have you tried creating an account through a proxy?

• jommybgoodjommybgood Member UncommonPosts: 39

I live in the US and have already been playing in the beta. So far there is no IP blocking... just download the game when it launches later this month and your good to go. :) Whole game is free... although there are benefits to subing. So far there isn't much lag suprisingly, even from the US.  GL