Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Former Creature Handlers and Beast Masters might be interested in this game

j1flawj1flaw Member Posts: 131

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mastercosmo/aera-mobile-application

I'm developing a mobile game that has a lot to do with creatures and leveling them, competing with them, and creating new ones. I wanted to post a link to another forum location on MMORPG for more info http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/332384

Comments

• j1flawj1flaw Member Posts: 131

Updated the link since thread was moved.

Added a new crafting updated

Added a link to the OP. 11 days until my campaign ends

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Might be interested in WoW after the next expansion with pokemon wars, remind them of 2003 when you needed a pet to be worthwhile in combat.

• Esquire1980Esquire1980 Member UncommonPosts: 568

Cosmo,

You should get with Starmond (remember him from old SWG).  He just pitched an idea for a Koster-esq game to Hero engine and they game him a package that included the engine, a project manager, and a deal for them to produce and retail his idea/game.

I can put you in touch with him if your interested.  You guys might be able to build it together.

Esq.

• SizzzSizzz Member Posts: 61

Koster-esq is a very big statement. Any more info?

• Esquire1980Esquire1980 Member UncommonPosts: 568

The plan, as I understand it;

Large open world set in the "old west" (spagetti western era) dealing with history there

Housing where you can add onto.  Start with a cabin and build your own estate/ranch.

Starting factions of "cowboys" and "Indians".

Skill box - all open skills.  Play as a store keeper, rancher (build your own ponderosa), law enforcement, theif, gambler, crafting simuliar to SWG where you can and will fail, gathering for resources

Ulocks of "alpha" profs.  A series of really.  For the criminal, start as a petty theif and skill up, unlock 3 or 4 "alphas until you get finaly to a Jesse James type character and train robber.The other side, deputy sherrif, sherrif, all the way up to US Marshal (Mat Dillon type)  being able to bounty hunt the gunslingers/theifs with even a posse of regular toons.  Gunslinger, about the same.  Paid Bounty hunter, same.  Other faction would have their own series of unlocks also up to a Cochese type of character (renegade).

Perma Death for the alphas.  You will be able to leave a will willing all your possesions to another character (so you lose nothing except the toon, basicly)  Deaths via perma-death will get a "headstone" in "boot-hill" with a player made epitaph.

Seems to be pretty planning at this point in time.  He's still trying to gather people to help him with the development but that's the basics he's trying for.  Pretty ambitious to be sure.