Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Streaming Online

darkcircuitdarkcircuit Member Posts: 211

Hey guys,

I'm playing the Tera CB and I was wondering if anyone knew of some good way in which to stream the game online live? Basically my friends would like to watch me play to get an idea of what the game is like without having to download the game.

Thanks

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

Livestream procaster does the trick. Not the best out there but it's free and so simple even a caveman can do it

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

If it's closed beta then you'd likely be breaking the NDA if theres still one in place by doing so. I'm not uptight or anything, just letting you know in case you don't already.

• ThaFinestThaFinest Member Posts: 21

As said before, if it's the beta just be careful, you can violate your agreement with the developer. And make sure you computer can handle the stress of running a livestream program. I have a AMD quad core with 16 GB RAM and Nvidia 9800GT graphics card (not the best I know) but I have a hard time trying to run a stream. Good luck!

Gaming Names -
    Xboxlive - ThafinestX
    PS3 - ThafinestX
    LoL - DeeKno & ThaFinest
    SW:TOR - DeeKno & ThaFinest
    DAoC - Sebestian

• Cro-MagnonCro-Magnon Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Starpower

Livestream procaster does the trick. Not the best out there but it's free and so simple even a caveman can do it

Not cool!