Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Online 2

wooterzwooterz Member Posts: 23

Any news on Ragnarok Online 2? Keep everyone updated...I want to play this beta really bad.

Comments

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

I wouldnt get my hopes up on a beta if I were you. Theyre most likely going to have a very secretive Korean Only beta test, which will be closed until a small portion of the end, then just have a small closed beta to convert everything into an international version later. Nothing big, you probably wont even have a chance to get in, considering the following of RO ::::21::

• LidaleLidale Member Posts: 88

I remember when RO almost didnt make it to the US

• wooterzwooterz Member Posts: 23

That sucks. I was really lokn forward to play this beta.

• a3specsupraa3specsupra Member Posts: 44
    Hmm yea I would of liked to play this RAgnarok online 2 because its a sequal to a great game but usally people say..... The second one can never surpass the first one.
  • ColdflareColdflare Member Posts: 6
    Eh wow.. They're actually making a sequel? I heard the rumours a few months ago but I remember those being confirmed false... Hm.. I wonder how it'll turn out.. Honestly, I wish them the best.. but there are alot of features that'd need to be included to keep my attention over what the original lacked. It'll most likely be a hit as long as they keep it anime style..
  • SackynutSackynut Member Posts: 558

i think that when sequals are made to very popular games its not good. soo many people lovw and play RO, that when a sequal comes out it gets alll spread out with the players, of course RO 2 would be a great game, but what would happen with the orig RO and its players...

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Your sources who confirmed it must really suck, because it was announced since November, and has been officially declared being worked on on Gravity's site.

Expect and Open beta.  Gravity always does an open beta cause its thier best marketing ploy.