Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• oynx1012oynx1012 Member Posts: 3

can some kind soul send me a extended code pls

[email protected]

can you plz send me extended code 

[email protected]

can you plz send me extended code 

[email protected]

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

sent, have fun

pm me for eve online invites

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

I have 10 invites for anyone who wanna try the game.Once logged in i can offer supprt if you want.

Send me a pm if want a extended trial key.

If want invite in corporation i can help with that too.

Once in game pm Zamolxe V

Fly safe!

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

I have 10 buddy keys remaining. Send me a PM with your email adress to get one. If you decide to sub I'll share with you half the price of a PLEX (about 250 mil ISK)

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

Originally posted by Galaxo

I have 10 invites for anyone who wanna try the game.Once logged in i can offer supprt if you want.

Fly safe!

Last 4keys 

• nightwriternightwriter Member UncommonPosts: 30

Can a buddy key be applied to an existing account?  I'd like to try the game again, but don't want to start all over when I already have an account.

• WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216

Originally posted by nightwriter

Can a buddy key be applied to an existing account?  I'd like to try the game again, but don't want to start all over when I already have an account.

Dont think so. If I know how it works, you create a new account with the buddy key.

But I could be wrong, as I never tried adding it to an existing account before.

Fly safe!

Last 4keys 

Last 2 keys

Originally posted by Krematory

I have 8 buddy keys remaining. Send me a PM with your email adress to get one. If you decide to sub I'll share with you half the price of a PLEX (about 250 mil ISK)

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• RoweveRoweve Member Posts: 2

50 Buddy Program 21-Day Trial Invitations available.

PM or email me at [email protected]

Fly safe! image

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

Originally posted by nightwriterCan a buddy key be applied to an existing account?  I'd like to try the game again, but don't want to start all over when I already have an account.

No, it can't. Only a new character can use a trial key. I'd like to add, however, that if you've "only" played the 14-day trial before, it might be worth starting all over.
    _____

I have 20 keys left this month.
    Send me a PM with the email address you'd like to receive the invite on.
    I offer a place to hang out and a helping hand. That is, I'll help you get started and learn the ropes. This offer stands even if you accept someone else's buddy-key! If you've signed up with another key, simply send me a PM with your character's name and I'll get in touch in-game.
    Upon subscribing, I will transfer you half the value of a PLEX (calculated when you've subscribed; currently between 200 and 250 million ISK). Edit: This offer only stands if you subscribe using one of the, by CCP, valid payment methods; Credit/Debit cards, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal.
    I will repeat my last post and say this:
    You don't get far in EvE flying solo!

Edit:
    Please note that the reason I need your email address is because that's how the program works. Also, it's to avoid making your email "public" to crawlers, spammers, et al. And then there's the fact that if three people send you an invite, you'll still only be able to use 1 code (well, you could create 3 accounts, but it's a tad early to do that when you're first starting out, innit?)
    If you want more than one code (for, say, a friend) I'll need two email addresses (one for each invite). Again, it's how the program works.
    Edit #2:
    Also, please note that scamming with trial keys (and offers) is prohibited, as I've posted earlier in this thread, and quoted below.

Originally posted by CCP Navigator
    Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.
    Cheers!

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

giving out extended trial invites. If you decide to subscribe I'll contract you a cellebral accelerator* implant which will significantly increase your training speed. PM me your email address if you are interested.

* http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Cerebral_Accelerator

fly safe

pm me for eve online invites

• ShezardShezard Member Posts: 1

10 21 day  trial account s remain if u  suscribe the game i will share 50% of the plex cost 

send me a private with ur email 

Remember the following:

• Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal

• Payments not eligible for this offer: PayPal, Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

I offer corp/support in game

Fly safe!

• RoweveRoweve Member Posts: 2

Plenty of 21-Day Trial Invitations available

PM or Email [email protected]

Fly safe image

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

21 days trials available.
    Email me at [email protected] or PM me on here

• esw777esw777 Member Posts: 13

Pm me your email and ill send you a 21 day free trial key.

• meloncholymeloncholy Member UncommonPosts: 33

Buddy invites available.  PM your email address.

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

I have 20 keys left this month.
    Send me a PM with the email address you'd like to receive the invite on.
    I offer a place to hang out and a helping hand. That is, I'll help you get started and learn the ropes. This offer stands even if you accept someone else's buddy-key! If you've signed up with another key, simply send me a PM with your character's name and I'll get in touch in-game.

Upon subscribing, I will transfer you half the value of a PLEX (calculated when you've subscribed; currently between 200 and 250 million ISK).

I will repeat my last post and say this:
    You don't get far in EvE flying solo!

If you want more than one code (for, say, a friend) I'll need two email addresses (one for each invite).

Also, please note that scamming with trial keys (and offers) is prohibited, as I've posted earlier in this thread, and quoted below.

Originally posted by CCP Navigator
    Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.

Cheers!

Please note that PayPal is again a valid payment/subscription method.

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • taxguytaxguy Member Posts: 60

I have plenty of buddy keys that will give you 21 days of free play. In addition, if you sign up and subscribe, I will send you half of what I get from your joining, which is around  240 million ISK which is a huge amount to start off the game with as long as you are a new subscriber and not a returning player.

If interested, email me at [email protected]

• camaroncamaron Member UncommonPosts: 6

10 Buddy keys up for grabs 21 days send pm with e-mail address {required as i have to enter on eve website for activation}

will pass on half of plex price if you then subrcribe approx 240mil isk at this moment in time at jita prices

• TwiggLeTwiggLe Member UncommonPosts: 85

Anyone watching this post PM me and I'll send you my email address so I can get an invite.

Haven't played this in about 8 years so...