Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR- Sorry I met bordeom

hello.

This is why I never will play a game of this type again:

At most there were approx 60 logged in, mostly approx 30 peoples.

30 peoples running around in a hughe planet with individual requirements. A very sad experience, believe me.

It doesnt matter if the game has 1 million or more subscribers if You ingame meet at most 30-60 peoples.

I will certainly not play any game running this type of 'engine'.

Then its only to await GW or ArcheAge to arrive and hopefully to meet alot of gamers when entering gameworld.

regards

Comments

• ReaperUkReaperUk Member UncommonPosts: 759

You'd have more credibility if it wasn't the first post on that account.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TorikTorik Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

Originally posted by cinos

Originally posted by reaperuk

You'd have more credibility if it wasn't the first post on that account.

As if credibility can be measured like that on these forums. :p

If anything I have less credibilty than this guy because my viewpoint has been jaded by being here too long. :)

I am jaded enough to think that the OP has been on these forums longer than us and is using a disposable account to troll.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

The servers are actually smaller than I thought. I pretty much recognize almost every player in every Warzone that I'm in. Moreover, it takes forever when queing as a Republic player.

This game is much better for people who actually read the quests. I made the mistake at first and just skipped past all the verbage. It got to the point (in my 20s) that the boredom had completely consumed me. It's far less boring when getting into the story.

I will say that this game has a lot to do if it wants to sustain players for 6 months +

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Why sorry?

You play what you like. There should be no apology.

I also only played TOR for less than a month for different reasons. So? Not everyone likes the same kind of game.
  • IndolIndol Member Posts: 189

Ooooooh ok, you thought you bought a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Easy to understand, i mean you would think that what with it being advertised as one and all but really that's just a diversionary tactic to rob the uninformed. Better luck next time!