Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

And this mount is *cool*.

I *tried* to buy it .. 100k people in front of me in the digital store so i have to queue up ....

Think about that. It probably sell a million in a day.

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

Originally posted by BribarianI

Slide slide slippy slide

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4357683/Heart_of_the_Aspects_--_Pet_Store_Exclusive-2_14_2012

buy one today

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4357683/Heart_of_the_Aspects_--_Pet_Store_Exclusive-2_14_2012

I don't even play WoW, but you can't knock Blizzard for doing what they do na doing it well. That's a pretty Epic mount. I've only seen one better and it was believe or not in a complete different game. Korean one perhaps, Blizzard will prob still soon ayhow.

Good pic tho.. Cool mount..

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Blizz has its cake and is eating it too. Watch them milk their players even more, the more subs they lose.
  • iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353

Glad I've been over that game, I was one of the few lucky ones to just grab a few stupid deck packs and found my spectral tiger in one of em.  I enjoyed walking around with a giant epeen sign over my head knowing I had the rarest mount ingame, now... Anybody can just BUY a cool looking mount.

Shame, it reminds me of when SOE decided to bring in the Jedi Village in SWG and my grinded holo jedi became just a scrub of the brunch and anybody could become a jedi within 5-6months CASUALLY, compared to the grinding of over 25+ professions like the first of us had to.

Bleh, maybe I'm just a bitter loser, but who knows, I consider what blizz is doing to be just all out greed. Good riddance.

TwitchTV: iNeoki

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Saw one in game last night.  It's quite large and flashy.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • pharazonicpharazonic Member Posts: 860

I like how you try to spin this as some new controversy.

Seriously, this thread is like 2 (3? when did the Celestial Steed go on sale?) years too late. 

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I need to take this advice more.

I got one. I like it (obviously, otherwise i wouldn't have bought it).

My view is simple. We buy virtual goods all the time. i have bought novels on my kindle app. There is no physical goods, all 1s and 0s. Typically, i finished a novel in 3-5 days.

A nice mount? I would be using it for months, if not years. So if I would buy a novel for $15-20 for a few days of enjoyment, there is no reason why I should not spend $25 to buy a mount and enjoy it for months (admittedly the amount of enjoyment is probably more diluted).
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,310

How big is the slippery plateau they are on? Seems to me a slope indicates a decline, but so far they have stayed pretty level with their offerings.

Just saying.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183

They are on a slip'n'slide that leads directly into a pit filled with money. How terrible for them.

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• slickbizzleslickbizzle Member Posts: 464

That mount looks way better than the one they gave the annual pass people.  

The good thing is that the same people that got the annual pass will more than likely spend money to buy this as well.

Cha-Cha-Cha-CHING!!!!

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by nariusseldon
    I got one. I like it (obviously, otherwise i wouldn't have bought it).My view is simple. We buy virtual goods all the time. i have bought novels on my kindle app. There is no physical goods, all 1s and 0s. Typically, i finished a novel in 3-5 days.A nice mount? I would be using it for months, if not years. So if I would buy a novel for $15-20 for a few days of enjoyment, there is no reason why I should not spend $25 to buy a mount and enjoy it for months (admittedly the amount of enjoyment is probably more diluted).

Except its not the same, you didnt buy it, you're more or less renting it..

In the unlikely event wow went down tomorrow, you couldn't access your mount, or be reimbursed

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Originally posted by Mellkor

Originally posted by nariusseldon

I got one. I like it (obviously, otherwise i wouldn't have bought it).

My view is simple. We buy virtual goods all the time. i have bought novels on my kindle app. There is no physical goods, all 1s and 0s. Typically, i finished a novel in 3-5 days.

A nice mount? I would be using it for months, if not years. So if I would buy a novel for $15-20 for a few days of enjoyment, there is no reason why I should not spend $25 to buy a mount and enjoy it for months (admittedly the amount of enjoyment is probably more diluted).

Except its not the same, you didnt buy it, you're more or less renting it..

In the unlikely event wow went down tomorrow, you couldn't access your mount, or be reimbursed

Sure .. so? It is not likely that WOW is going down in a year. It is not likely that i will get less than a few months of enjoyment out of it.

Same as my kindle books. Amazon may go backrupt and my whole ipad/iphone app/data is lost due to some unforesee disaster.