Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stick with 1 proffession or get 2? Playing a ranger and cant decide!! Any advice would be welcome.

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

As title says, Am thinking as Warrior as second prof for my Ranger, can someone pls help with some advice, like if I stay pure ranger how kick-ass would I be or what is the best complimentry class to play with them as secondary.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• DiovidiusDiovidius Member UncommonPosts: 1,026

Having only one profession does not make you better at that professions. Having a secondary profession only gives you more options which you do not have to use if you do not want to use them.

• BaniscoBanisco Member Posts: 240

Well, as long as i played GW all my characters were X/M (monk as secondary) only to rez my mates and bots. Having a second profesion means that you will have to spend points on it to make the skills powerfull enough, and maibe u want those points for ur ranger skills. It depends on you and how u play, if you are having fun with only being ranger stay to it, if u want to try some other builds go and use a secondary profession.

You can also look some of the builds in here and use them or somethink alike. 

Hope it helped.

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

Originally posted by Banisco

Well, as long as i played GW all my characters were X/M (monk as secondary) only to rez my mates and bots. Having a second profesion means that you will have to spend points on it to make the skills powerfull enough, and maibe u want those points for ur ranger skills. It depends on you and how u play, if you are having fun with only being ranger stay to it, if u want to try some other builds go and use a secondary profession.

You can also look some of the builds in here and use them or somethink alike. 

Hope it helped.

Well that sounds incorrect, my favourite pvp build is D/A and makes use of 2 sets of skills, D for enchantments and stances, forms etc and A for damage dealing, it works really well for me. As for OP i suggest you check the site Banisco linked, PVXWiki is very useful.