Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14day trial

JamesErnstJamesErnst Member UncommonPosts: 53

Hey guys, 

I'm downloading the game right now, If I stay or not is probably a good 75% based on the community I find, I've heard of the empty servers and I was just wondering how bad it really is? I'm kind of looking for a replacement for orginial EverQuest, Its basically what I compare all new MMOs to.. it can kind of suck to think that sometimes, but I've heard some good things about this game.

Let me add,  I don't need a ton of people.  I suppose more people can add some dynamic fun, but if there is a strong small community that can be fun too!!

--Gaymer Extraordinaire--

Comments

• dazedconfusedazedconfuse Member Posts: 67
    It can be rough leveling (lots of solo time so you have to be patient) but it's still the best mmo on the market in my opinion.
  • NargisNargis Member UncommonPosts: 8

There are only two servers left atm. Halgar(EU) and Telon(US). 

Many EU players are on Telon as well and Halgar is nearly empty.

You should join a newby friendly guild like Twighlyte Song to get some help.

Playing: VGSoH
    Played: UO, DAoC, SWG, SWTOR, WoW, AoC, EQ2, Eve

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066

I have played since release and Vanguard has always had a great mature community.The population is small but recently it has got a bit bigger,the GC is always moving now.Their are many guilds that are top level but most have atls,as far as Twilight Song goes,i am pretty sure they  are no longer alive.

You will love the game especially coming from EQ,Vanguard classes have more in common with EQ classes than EQ2 does.Enjoy the free trail and level up all spheres,meaning diplomacy and aventuring and crafting.

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Twighlyte Song or how its called is still active.