Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much for Premium?

ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

I've been considering comeing back to AoC.  But in the time I was gone, the game went F2P with a premium option.  But on the main site, I can't find what premium costs.  Anyone know what the premium acount costs?

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by ompgaming

I've been considering comeing back to AoC.  But in the time I was gone, the game went F2P with a premium option.  But on the main site, I can't find what premium costs.  Anyone know what the premium acount costs?

I payed 30 euros for 2 months of premium and got  the expansions and new content for free on top of that, still had 600 points left of my 30 euro buy.

Normal Premium is $15 a month, so nothing really changed there..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• Trolldefender99Trolldefender99 Member UncommonPosts: 416

It is 13 dollars for 60 days. You just need to find a place that has a game time card for AoC, cause they are really cheap ;)  it is cheaper than Runescape :D

• paul43paul43 Member UncommonPosts: 198

Check the mail connected to your account, I've been F2P a couple of weeks, and I just noticed Funcom gave me a month free premium... Funcom are very generous with free premium in my opinion, I also got a month in December for free.

• ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

Wow, so I can sign up for teh game F2P and Funcom may give me some free premium time, or I can find game cards in stores and get 2 months for around $13.... thats less than $7 a month!  

Thanks for the info guys!  I hope the servers are populated when I get back!

• LuckyDuckyLuckyDucky Member UncommonPosts: 268

Originally posted by ompgaming  I hope the servers are populated when I get back!

Best not get your hopes up too much. At least on Set the population is pretty sparse. Most of the players are at max level and the road from 1-80 is not so busy. If you don't mind soloing much of the content you will be okay, but if you want to group often it will be tough to find the players. The best chance is to join a guild that has players willing to team up for lower level quests. One thing for sure you will have to ask for the people to get group quests done, either in your guild or over global. There aren't enough players running around the environment to group up on the spot.

"The Pen Is Mightier Than The Demo"

I guess I would expect most of the population to be at max level by now.  What is the major endgame content that most max players are participating in, then?

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

The guild I'm in we do the T1s once or twice a week. That consists of three raids, Kyliki, Yag, and Vistrix. They do Wing 1 and 2 raids on the weekend. Most spots are not filled so they do global invites for people and can roll on loot. Most guilds at least on Wiccanna do that.

It's not hard to get to 80. What takes the most time is training the good AAs. A lot of people do the Khitai 6man groups. House of Crom just got released so people are exploring that.

Getting to 80 isn't hard. Get into a guild that fits your playstyle and it will go miles in the game, or any game. A lot of good guilds on Wicanna.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

Thanks!   I'll definitely look into that then!