Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for easy grind and good pvp

A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

im after a game that grind isnt too hard and doesnt take long to get to max lvl and also have good pvp... castle seiges or something with guilds/clans

Currently Playing:
...... :(

Comments

• omega78omega78 Member UncommonPosts: 260

Hm...Might I suggest Guild Wars?

The grind is exceptionally easy... I believe you can get max in less than a week, if not sooner. A lot the pvp is focused around guilds and guild combat. 

The classes are fun, and you can pick another class to more or less sub and you can use its abilities as well. Most of the game world is instanced though, so if thats not your cup of tea you can just make a insta-pvp character that starts right at level 20.

I wish you luck in your endeavors.

• blood87blood87 Member Posts: 32

what you are describing is a game known as Age of Conan.

hybrid f2p so you can check it out for free

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

In StarQuest Online you can have a character capable of basic endgame pvp within 24 hours. Not to say you will have a maxxed out or complete character by then, but you could easily have good enough skills to do ship repairs, or be a part of the bridge crew. I would not suggest being a part of a boardign party because personal combat skills take a little longer to raise.

http://www.starquestonline.net

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

Originally posted by blood87

this game seems realy bad that u have premium accounts.... can only have 4 classes for free, and u have to pay to even try the rest, wtf is with that

Currently Playing:

• blood87blood87 Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by A1D3N

this game seems realy bad that u have premium accounts.... can only have 4 classes for free, and u have to pay to even try the rest, wtf is with that

like i said its hybrid f2p and you get to use a of each archetype tank, rogue, healer and mage and you get to level to max level with the exception of some dungeons you get all the content, but when youre max level to progress you need to pay to get expansion etc.

i have always paid sub so i don't see it as a problem, go pvp server you can attack anyone anywhere (except 3 main cities) and leveling is fast and easy.

Also has pvp mini games but hey, for me the option to slaughter an annoying person that kills my mobs is better pvp then anything else.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

like i said its hybrid f2p and you get to use a of each archetype tank, rogue, healer and mage and you get to level to max level with the exception of some dungeons you get all the content, but when youre max level to progress you need to pay to get expansion etc.

i have always paid sub so i don't see it as a problem, go pvp server you can attack anyone anywhere (except 3 main cities) and leveling is fast and easy.

Also has pvp mini games but hey, for me the option to slaughter an annoying person that kills my mobs is better pvp then anything else.

yes but as a F2P you will only be able to kill lowbes or other F2P and only in open world granted that it's a pvp server. as soon as you go against subed players, either in world pvp or minigames, you are usless (even at end level) because with the F2P you can only get up to level 3 pvp gear. that's 3 out of 10 levels. you absolutely have 0 chance winning against anyone that has a sub account.

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

im still looking :(

Currently Playing:

• professerprofesser Member Posts: 102

Yeah I'm tired of the soul-sucking grind of L2 too. The competitive PvP is amazing, but there isn't enough time left for me to have my body and spirit consumed by another MMO.

I'm playing Mortal Online instead. The awakening expansion is adding in some more 'sand to the box' and a few other quality of life improvements. UI and AI updates have me quite excited, as the game lacked in both departments. You can get a character to the hard skill cap in a matter of weeks, so the clan/seige PvP has a low entry-barrier. Though keep in mind that you will also need other characters if you want to be self-sufficient in crafting/harvesting/etc. I.e. I have a ranger build character, melee/heavy armour character, butcher woodchopper and fletcher, miner smither, etc. One can rely on other players/guildmates for these things if one isn't interested.

The game definetely isnt for everyone though. Its like Darkfall, but not as fast paced.

Oh and DO NOT play conan for PvP. Its a amazing PvE game, but the PvP community is terrible. The deveopers make the game for PvE and let PvP decay, don't let the blood and glory server fool you. Most have quit that server and went back to the normal Tyranny PvP server, many say blood and glory is dead. Even the PvP fans on the AoC forums will tell you not to play the game for PvP. Think of it like EQ2's PvP. Just a side thing tacked onto a PvE game which leaves the PvP fans in the dark.

Guild wars = instanced pvp incase you didn't know. 

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207

AOC does not have good PVP

half the PVP doesn't work right - STILL

its a great PVE game though

• GrumiumGrumium Member UncommonPosts: 57

I would suggest EVE, or Perpetuum

• TubbiTubbi Member Posts: 74

I would suggest Aion, its going f2p soon and it has everything uýoure asking for. Its in closed beta in europe but really easy to get in to if you just do some digging.

Thats what im playing right now and im having a blast.

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177

Guildwars is your best bet.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA