Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fileplanet has keys

AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

If you are a subscriber, they have TERA CBT 1 Keys.

http://www.fileplanet.com/

Enjoy. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

Comments

• zakiyawowzakiyawow Member UncommonPosts: 626

They should really just give out keys if they are going to spam those all over sites lol

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880

Have to be an IGN Prime user, or apply for the free trial thats described as "7 day free trial then 14.95 for 3 months" That's a little too vague for me and I would rather not incur any unessessary charges to my CC.

Think I'll pass on the free trial and wait for open beta or another beta key offering from another site. Good luck to thoes that get keys and enjoy

• ZetsueiZetsuei Member UncommonPosts: 249

Originally posted by zakiyawow

They should really just give out keys if they are going to spam those all over sites lol

The way their doing it right now gives them a cut of the money, either by pre-ordering or signing up for IGN prime.. Its a lame way to start the beta process, but its their game and they can do what they want. Just wait and you'll get in eventually.

• nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Member UncommonPosts: 212

The FilePlanet thing is a scam...They will rope you in with the Prime free 7-day trial and when you enter your credit card/debit card information they will instantly charge you for the amount in the red text...BUYER BEWARE!!!! It is not worth it just for a beta..I was a premium FilePlanet member but when they went over to this Prime mess I dropped them because that is the only way you get into the betas nowadays with FilePlanet...Oh how the mighty have fallen I remember back in the day FilePlanet was SPOT to get into all sorts of betas and demos but now they are just money grubbing HOOKAS!!!! SIGH!!!!

• sanosukexsanosukex Member Posts: 1,836

Originally posted by Deathenger

Have to be an IGN Prime user, or apply for the free trial thats described as "7 day free trial then 14.95 for 3 months" That's a little too vague for me and I would rather not incur any unessessary charges to my CC.

Think I'll pass on the free trial and wait for open beta or another beta key offering from another site. Good luck to thoes that get keys and enjoy

if you sign up with paypal you don't get charged at all.. I did it you sign up for the trial get your key then go into paypal and cancel the re-occuring payment for ign and that's it takes a few min and got my key and cancelled my ign prime trial no money is taken

Originally posted by nycplayboy78

The FilePlanet thing is a scam...They will rope you in with the Prime free 7-day trial and when you enter your credit card/debit card information they will instantly charge you for the amount in the red text...BUYER BEWARE!!!! It is not worth it just for a beta..I was a premium FilePlanet member but when they went over to this Prime mess I dropped them because that is the only way you get into the betas nowadays with FilePlanet...Oh how the mighty have fallen I remember back in the day FilePlanet was SPOT to get into all sorts of betas and demos but now they are just money grubbing HOOKAS!!!! SIGH!!!!

just use paypal they don't charge right away and you can cancel instantly. nothing will be charged

• aranhaaranha Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Thanks mate! Long time FP subber here :D
  • SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

I did this and I am a member of prime but everytime I try to login to the ign site with any browser it doesn't even give any errors that refreshes the login page.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

Originally posted by Siveria

I did this and I am a member of prime but everytime I try to login to the ign site with any browser it doesn't even give any errors that refreshes the login page.

heard someone else having this issue and got on fine with their smartphone... not sure if that would help you at all though..

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Originally posted by Siveria

i had to reset password to get mine to work

• alilsneakyalilsneaky Member Posts: 23

When  I log in with paypal for the trial paypal starts asking me for CC info to complete it...

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Originally posted by alilsneaky

When  I log in with paypal for the trial paypal starts asking me for CC info to complete it...

yea i have mine on there already still wont charge you

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940

Originally posted by zakiyawow

yes , giving keys like this is a joke, no point of closed betas just make users creating more and more accounts on more and more different websites to get one key to lagg away with few days ingame if lucky.

closed beta with just invited via email and this should be open beta when hading keys everywhere anyway. better yet no keys at all. happily waiting open beta myself.

• TwiggLeTwiggLe Member UncommonPosts: 85