Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Future patches looks concerning.

2»

Comments

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

Originally posted by Tamanous

Those are one line synopsis of the basis story arcs they are working on. They would have been working on this content many month prior to release. It does not include on the fly changes and the massive additional content, mechanic and balancing changes that are included in the state of the game type posts.

All the leaks prove is that people love to hate on the smallest scrap of information given to them and make sweaping, global overgeneralizations.

I am a huge fan of picking apart actual content and mechanics over mature debate but these forums are simply a tantrum throwing soap box for people who think a video game is the crest of social conscience.

What developer pissed in your cornflakes when you were children?

I'm not hating on anything. I didnt state that "this is all we are going to get" I was merely voicing my concern because in those leaks there's no other scraps of information other than instances and dailies, I also clearly stated that this is not official information coated with "if, and only if". I was also asking if anyone knows better, it's not some doomsayer post like you seem to read it as.

That last line was really uncalled for, I wasnt being angry or anything like that when posting this. Anyway, thank you for your input, and I cant really blame you for taking this as somekind of hate post considering the circumstances on the forums here.

Originally posted by wolvie3131

actually recently Bio devs have discussed both a form of open world quests Al'la War public quests,

and a revamp of the space game . both of which you were talking about in your OP if I read right.

and no I am too lazy to give a link, but I am sure it was talked about in interviews.

This is something I'm happy to hear, even with no links. Maybe they'll be in the mmorpg.com headlines soon :P

• wolvie3131wolvie3131 Member UncommonPosts: 196

Originally posted by Kuinn

actually recently Bio devs have discussed both a form of open world quests Al'la War public quests,

and a revamp of the space game . both of which you were talking about in your OP if I read right.

and no I am too lazy to give a link, but I am sure it was talked about in interviews.

This is something I'm happy to hear, even with no links. Maybe they'll be in the mmorpg.com headlines soon :P

here is a quck link I found in with looking in under 2 seconds http://local.r2-db.com/article-rss/23664/guild-banks-public-quests-and-other-future-updates   just a quck blip about the public quests but there it is.

here is a quck link I found in with looking in under 2 seconds http://local.r2-db.com/article-rss/23664/guild-banks-public-quests-and-other-future-updates   just a quck blip about the public quests but there it is.

Thanks, that's really nice to hear, I didnt even know "public quests" were actually coming to TOR, I've used mostly my computer time in actually playing the game so I miss half the news.

• wolvie3131wolvie3131 Member UncommonPosts: 196

Thanks, that's really nice to hear, I didnt even know "public quests" were actually coming to TOR, I've used mostly my computer time in actually playing the game so I miss half the news.

yeah it's easy to miss the  news on the game, when all we see here is this game is teh fail posts day in and day out.

gotta be quick to catch the real news ;)