Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warcraft 3 is better than World of Warcraft...heres why..

2»

Comments

• nothing2geinnothing2gein Member Posts: 176

Originally posted by Vegaa
    Tans, read the first line.::::19:: Yes they are different, but similar in so many ways.

You sir are a horse's ass

• VegaaVegaa Member Posts: 34

Nothing2geing is a fine example of the kind of low life, mentally retarded, degenerate, momma's boys you will encounter when playing these games. ::::33:: Its best just to ignore them, most games even have special ignore features built in especially for them! LOL

• VegaaVegaa Member Posts: 34

Planetside, although I have never played it, from what I have read is an excellent example of a zero work MMORPG game design that does not revolve around loot. This is the type of World of Warcraft game I would have liked have seen. It would have followed more closely with the Warcraft style of games. More focus being on the 'War'craft part.

Anyways Blizzard is set for money with the huge success of World of Warcraft and probablyhas just about enough money to undertake any gaming project now.::::20::

• MapSterZMapSterZ Member Posts: 9
    Vegaa , I have only one thing to say to you because I believe this deep down in my heart about you...

Vegaa, if you where an Ice Cream you would be a NOOBsicle!

By the way did you even play WoW sure sound's like your just blowing random stuff out of who knows where?!

image

image !NOOB ALERT! image

image
  • jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

I dont know aobut you guys, but I think Vega is what he said he is... bored
    I mean, its like starting an argument about a glass half full of water, is it realy half full or half empty? Anyway, I sure had a laugh reading all these answeres to this mindless topic, its like comparing a car to a computer...

PS: BTW, Planetside is not MMORPG, its MMOFPS.

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• paravionparavion Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by MapSterZ

Vegaa , I have only one thing to say to you because I believe this deep down in my heart about you...

Vegaa, if you where an Ice Cream you would be a NOOBsicle!

By the way did you even play WoW sure sound's like your just blowing random stuff out of who knows where?!
                                                                            image
                                                             image !NOOB ALERT! image
                                                                            image

actually, this guy is the perfect example of a typical player found in WOW
  • nothing2geinnothing2gein Member Posts: 176

Originally posted by Vegaa
    Nothing2geing is a fine example of the kind of low life, mentally retarded, degenerate, momma's boys you will encounter when playing these games. ::::33:: Its best just to ignore them, most games even have special ignore features built in especially for them! LOL

I'm glad you liked my post. I have said this before. Why do you people get on a board and bitch about it to people that obviously like the game? Do you think your gonna change any of the players minds with your crappy post? Get over it.

You compared two games that can't even be compared because they are nothing alike except for the name.

"New Jersey Rules! You backwoods retarded freak!"