Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question, thinking of returning.

TannayrTannayr Member Posts: 111
The only thing keeping me from returning is not knowing what the penalty for pvp is anymore. When I used to play you had a chance to drop anything you were wearing or anything in your inventory. Honestly I like to mess around at times and hunt down the "bad guys" but I also don't wanna get gang raped and drop like a 2 million adena sword cause 10 people decided to jump me. Can you still drop things that you wear or is it just inventory now, any info on this would help alot.

Comments

• roienroien Member Posts: 3

If you PK you are tallied up 1 in your PK score. If your score is less than 5, you don't drop anything. There is a Sin Eater quest which you quite simply have to level up this imp and turn him in after leveling which will reduce your PK score by 1-10.

PvP is different. The chance to drop an item during PvP contact is extraordinarily rare.

• BhazirBhazir Member Posts: 321

Originally posted by roien
    If you PK you are tallied up 1 in your PK score. If your score is less than 5, you don't drop anything. There is a Sin Eater quest which you quite simply have to level up this imp and turn him in after leveling which will reduce your PK score by 1-10.
    PvP is different. The chance to drop an item during PvP contact is extraordinarily rare.

To clarrify, if you PK score is less then 5 you don't have an increased chance to drop something. The chance is still there that you drop something from you inventory/equiped stuff when you die. Only the chances are less then when you are red with more then 5 PKs. So the "you don't drop anything." part is wrong. Sorry to correct it, I know it is bad news for the OP ::::01::

"If all magic fails, rely on three feet of steel and a strong arm"

• XenAeonXenAeon Member Posts: 52

Hmm.. according to http://www.lineage2.com/news/chronicle3_06.html it states the following:

"2. In PvP, a chaotic character with a PK count of 5 or less will no longer drop items upon death."

And, in C3, this appears to be true, as I have not known, or heard of anyone dropping an item when red, when they die, as long as there pk count is less than or equal to 5, if they were pvp'ing.

If someone has had this happen in C3, please post. thanks

• BhazirBhazir Member Posts: 321

if that is true it is better to run around red, because as white I have dropped already to a PK even as purple I have dropped stuff. Only problem are the guards then if you are red ::::39::

And on the official boards are already people that said they dropped when red and under the 5 PK

"If all magic fails, rely on three feet of steel and a strong arm"