Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im moving to australia this year!

IM REALLY EXCITED =) IM NOT LYIN, I WILL LUV IT!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

australia HERE I COEM!

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• VicAlonzoVicAlonzo Member UncommonPosts: 72

Wonder if im the only one sitting here finding it hard to believe ur actually 24.

- He Who Fears Death Is In Denial, For Death Is Promised. -

• loopylobesloopylobes Member Posts: 92
    huh? no im not 24. I TOLD THIS THING I DIDNT TELL MY AGE AND I DIDNT WANT 2 SHOW IT ANY WAY! JUST SO U KNOW IM NOT 24!image

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Well, obviously you are 12 or 13. It is not so "hidden".

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    razorback and take you bike racing... o.O
  • RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Ok here come the stock responses...

• Its good we cant spell here either
    • Let me know when so I can leave
    • The countries average IQ just dropped by 20 points
    • On the bright side the country your leaving went up by 20
    • I hope you like detention centers

Um thats about all I can think of image

But seriously .... where abouts exactly are you moving to and is it permanent ?

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031
    Go live at broken hill, mad max style.image

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

I live about 150 miles from BH image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

I wish I was in Australia. Chillin with Nicole Kidman. Did you know in AUs almost everybody were's sunscreen because of the high rate of cancer (not really but I thought Id hit you with a fake intresting fact)

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

replyin 2 azorback~ new south wales, bathurst,permanent

been waiting a year 4 the visa.

• JohnuaJohnua Member Posts: 27

• alexunderalexunder Member Posts: 6
    There was a time I wanted to move there but I am afraid of spiders :)

Wow.... i am scared of spiders 2.... i see a thing move, thats small im like OHMYGODAMMITWHATTHEHELISTHATKILLIT! i was sittin down on the sofa or 'couch' when one of those house spiders, tese bib spiders crawled on my shoulder, i noticed it the corner of my eye and i was swearing or 'cussing/cursing' and jumped a mile 'or kilometer' in the air. dam imperial system! METRICS RULE!!!

My friend used to live there and once kids called him to get rid of spider. He is a good man and he didn't want to kill him so he took a jar and went upstairs to catch the spider. When he saw him he knew that using a jar would cut off the spider's legs. He was so huge that my friend had to use something bigger to catch the spider :)

Have fun with most venomous creatures on earth.

lol! what did he have to use to get it any way?

He used a package after some big portion of ice cream :)
  • JohnuaJohnua Member Posts: 27
    My bro is scared of spiders and wen i was about 5 i had to pick one up cos me bro was pissing him self

Bathurst is a very nice place, Im sure you will like it. It also has Australias number one motor racing circuit if your into that sort of thing.

Best of luck with your new Ozzy Adventure image

And repeat after me CRIKEY lookatthesizeoftheteethonthat! image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    -+-+-+-+-+-+

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548
    Say Hi to Crocodile Dundee for me.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

we are going there cos my dad fixes engines for ducati's so we could get big buisseness there.::::01::