Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StarVault announces details of additional stock sale (ouch)

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aktietorget.se%2FNewsItem.aspx%3FID_News%3D60886 

If you remember.. about a year ago they did the same thing and were asking for something around .36SEK per share.  Today, all they can ask for is .14

Key points:

11,935,200 shares will be created

100,000 SEK have been sold so far

Must be a shareholder by Feb 3rd to subscribe

Sooo... in total the 11,935,200 shares would raise around 1,670,928 SEK or $246,662... before costs.

So fans, here is an actual opportunity for you to invest in the company you have so strongly supported in the past! 

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

I am really sceptic to anyone daring to invest in such a company on any significant scale to be honest.. :/

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

This move just further dilutes the value of the current shareholders.  Right now smart companies are actually doing the opposite and buying back their undervalued stock, not increasing it.

Oh, nm, just realized what I wrote. image

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• darthturtle1darthturtle1 Member Posts: 208

It is a smart business move they are squeezinng every drop of blood from the dead corpse they can.  From a customer view tho it is screwing them they have to buy or else basically. 

With the latest financials it shows they are just using the money to pay themselves they are not doing anything with it like higher new people or get new equipment.

I am pretty sure sine the last financials one more person has left the team.

• SilverchildSilverchild Member UncommonPosts: 118

I posted this in... august 2011. I'll post it again, since its relevant =)

Slapshot, do you even play MO anymore?

I was always somewhat curious about MO. Since launch, I visited these forums at least once every month, out of curiousity. But everytime I come here theres always a thread by you, spewing negativity, bad mouthing the game and the devs. If you are still playing, its time to unsuscribe, clearly. And if you already did, then its time to move on.

You seem to be fuelled by an hatred about SV and MO.

Seriously, what is the point? Again, do you even play MO anymore?

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

Silver, while you may not appreciate it when people warn you away from bad companies, I on the other hand do and I am glad when people post about their bad experiences in a game.  My question to you is...  Why have you not tried the game if you keep coming back here every month?  Are the warnings working?  If they are, I think you have your answer.

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• SilverchildSilverchild Member UncommonPosts: 118

Originally posted by Talonsin

Silver, while you may not appreciate it when people warn you away from bad companies, I on the other hand do and I am glad when people post about their bad experiences in a game.  My question to you is...  Why have you not tried the game if you keep coming back here every month?  Are the warnings working?  If they are, I think you have your answer.

I also like reading about other players experience before buying a game. Thats perfectly good and fine. I like to read both positive and negative opinions... 

But to see the same guy bashing SV in every post for more than a year? I don't think this qualify as a "warning" anymore, it sounds more like a personal vendetta and trying to make MO look as bad as possible. Also, how is his opinion even relevant if he doesnt even play the game anymore? He is giving his opinion on the game as it was in August 2011 or something. Is this really constructive?

I stopped playing WAR soon after launch. It sucked so I left. But if someone asks me if WAR is a good game, I'd honestly tell them I have no idea. The game probably changed a lot and made my experience totally irrelevant in declaring if warhammer is good or not NOW.