Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playing FTP in US

jommybgoodjommybgood Member UncommonPosts: 39
So, I live in the US and I got a beta key. Apparently the ftp game isnt blocking ips because I can play in the beta fine. Iv only played Aion once before on the NA servers but didnt stay. I will definately be playing this game now since its free. Why would anyone pay for this game in NA when you can play for free. There actually arent many restrictions as free, you still get all content, classes, ect. Just thought some people would want to know you can play from the US on their ftp servers. At least now you can in beta. :) Hopefully that wont change.

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

are you playing the european F2P beta? now i want one too :) (US here too)... if i can get my hands on Aion F2P that would be my mmo until GW2, TSW come out (possibly TERA too)

• jommybgoodjommybgood Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Yea playing in the EU ftp beta. And same here, something to hold me over for a little while. But truthfully I might end up playing this game alot. I was quite shocked to see that there were hardly any restrictions.

• lightningjaclightningjac Member Posts: 92

how do i get in the EU ftp?

• TalRashaTalRasha Member UncommonPosts: 827

Originally posted by lightningjac

how do i get in the EU ftp?

Wait until the beta ends at the 16th februari. You can probably sign up after that.