Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New player looking for group/guild for HOM

Ethan623Ethan623 Member Posts: 53

Hi guys, i've just started playing guildwars for the first time. Gave it a shot a few years ago and didn't get into it. My main reason for playing is the 30 points for HOM, but also to learn about the lore.

I have no idea how to play/where to go so looking for some advise and possibly some people to play with. What would be the best class to start with for HOM and easiest to pick up quickly.

Comments

• Dekarx12Dekarx12 Member UncommonPosts: 380

hye man ill play with u i started up again for the same reason got a lvl 8 mesmer my ign is wonderous selan or mystic arty

• Ethan623Ethan623 Member Posts: 53

Ok cool, when i get home from work i shall add you. I started a warrior/ranger i think i'm level 4/5

• kostoslavkostoslav Member UncommonPosts: 455

I dont understand why are u ppl forcing yourselves to play something u dont like, it will take u months of grind to get 30/50

i do the like the game but last time i played it was using click to move and didn't realise you could disable it =D. If i didn't like the game i wouldn't waste my time. 

The main reason i play RPG games is the stories within them.

yeh im the same i loved the game years ago but the wow bug got me back so yeh.. trying to get through gw1 now :) loving it looking for people to play with as well

whats your in game name mate?

Olokun Thitus

I will be playing this evening and the weekend. At work at mo :D,  I just added you so we probably chat to ya later if your on.

Hi man, whats your timezone btw. Havn't seen you over the weekend.