Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any new guilds or anyone want to start a guild

haidonghaidong Member Posts: 12

I found out about DnL a long time ago, but lost touch with it after the release of WoW. Now that I'm done with WoW, I'm looking for a new game and I'm looking towards DnL.

ANyway, I like to play in guilds and have a leadership role. I"m kinda new to the DnL game, and haven't been able to get into beta yet. I'm a pretty experienced MMO player. But I'm looking for a new guild to get in on and help out or if anyone would be interested in helping me form and lead a new guild, that would be not sure which (Dark or Light), a combat oriented/ PvP guild. Not too big of a member base ( being less than 60 members probably for now). All of this is negotiatble but if anyone is interested I'd like to know.

I don't feel I have the time or resources to lead a guild alone this is why I'm looking for help, also someone with web design knowledge could help ( I have some but it is limited)

Comments

• rrakstarraksta Member Posts: 16

DnL being announced two years ago made many guilds during that time. Almost too many guilds. I really have to say, small guilds can't remain in that enviroment, as you need literally armies for sieges and battles. That's why during these two years (and more) many smaller guilds have vaporized and bigger, more organized remained, which grow even today. Just choose your side (Dark or Light) and you can evolve your "career" in the new clan quite smoothly.

All that matters is the right choice. ;)

• CearaCeara Member Posts: 75

Originally posted by rraksta

DnL being announced two years ago made many guilds during that time. Almost too many guilds. I really have to say, small guilds can't remain in that enviroment, as you need literally armies for sieges and battles. That's why during these two years (and more) many smaller guilds have vaporized and bigger, more organized remained, which grow even today. Just choose your side (Dark or Light) and you can evolve your "career" in the new clan quite smoothly.
    All that matters is the right choice. ;)

this  is misinformation 

any guildsize can function as well as indevidual people without guilds can function just as well as  the biggest guild  can

anyone joining a guild prior to  game launch in my opinion is taking a big chance

I want to see and know who im dealing with in the game before comitment to any guild takes place

as a matter of fact you dont have to join a guild  at all and can solo the game like a hermit if you so choose to do so
    it isnt a guild against the rest slug fest its dark  opposing light get used to it because even the biggest guild will need the help of others  when it  is time pay the brass tax(seige time)

those with the idea that they can guild as many people as they can and stand alone will soon realize that

they will fail miserably

for instance a guild of 100 people will be demoralized the first time they face an  organized force of 300  people from the opposite side

simply put if  you plan to stand alone and  not  help out others then you  not be helped

by the same token a guild of 25 people with  a leader with the skills  to band together with all sized guilds no matter how  small will be in a position to withstand that 300 force coming at him or at least  stands a better chance

look for well  made guilds by choice of leader not by  website and  size of guild

be very wary  of  big guilds as they tend to  be filled with  undesirables as well as  good people

guilds that admit anyone  are bound to be undesirable guilds for me at least

personally i want to be in a  mature guild with  mature people  which dictates  small guild only

adding people to your guild for the sake of size has little bearing on the quality of the guild and in my experience leads to  all sorts of  problems

if by chance there are no  small guilds with mature people only i will make one or become a hermit

either way its better then being in a large uncoodinated mismatch of people

• WotannWotann Member Posts: 294
    Listen to Ceara. This person knows what he/she is talking about. image

Nemo sine vitio est

• CearaCeara Member Posts: 75

Wanton

join our aliance of guilds

no matter how small your guild of friends are we will be a force of united guilds for the betterment of all members

We will make sure that  every guild that joins has a 1 vote

and every  guild wil be able to count on the aliance

for what ever needs arise

we need people that  want to  form a small guild  but  dont have enough people

we need leaders and most of all we need support

we dont seek power or glory

only a comunity of guilds where  all guilds big and small can flourish among like minded peoples

We need you

• WotannWotann Member Posts: 294

My nickname is Wotan, not Wanton image

If we need alliances, we'll find them among our countrymen and our old friends.

Still, if you wish to talk about guild matters, Shon'Jir is the person to talk to.

Nemo sine vitio est

• mrg11545mrg11545 Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by haidong

I found out about DnL a long time ago, but lost touch with it after the release of WoW. Now that I'm done with WoW, I'm looking for a new game and I'm looking towards DnL.
    ANyway, I like to play in guilds and have a leadership role. I"m kinda new to the DnL game, and haven't been able to get into beta yet. I'm a pretty experienced MMO player. But I'm looking for a new guild to get in on and help out or if anyone would be interested in helping me form and lead a new guild, that would be not sure which (Dark or Light), a combat oriented/ PvP guild. Not too big of a member base ( being less than 60 members probably for now). All of this is negotiatble but if anyone is interested I'd like to know.
    I don't feel I have the time or resources to lead a guild alone this is why I'm looking for help, also someone with web design knowledge could help ( I have some but it is limited)

I have a website and im looking for a ok guild which is in need of a guild website
    I dont want special treatment i just want my guild put to good use

Names Used - Garfinkel, MGarf, Scripter, Mrg11545 etc..

I Demand another Planetside!
    (Copy and paste this into your sig)