Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WE HAVE WASED OUR LIVES.....

how long have we wasted time in front of our comps...

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433
    I consider this time well invested, considering what other options where availables.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

isn't this topic in The Pub titled something along the lines of a pile of mints?

and I don't think my time was wasted...

• loopylobesloopylobes Member Posts: 92
    lol yea it was, i moved it.... hers a nother poll.......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548
    loopy is a bit trigger happy with the polls hehe

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Originally posted by loopylobes
    how long have we wasted time in front of our comps...

I can tell youve wasted too much, as your english skills are appalling.

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956
    I see this thread as...pretty pointless. I dont consider my time wasted, as im still just a kid and I dont have a job yet. You, however, are wasting time lol.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

nother 20 secs wasted reading this image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• loopylobesloopylobes Member Posts: 92

HEY GAMEWIZE! I DUNNO IF YOU HAVE CHECKED BUT I AM YOUNGER THANYOU FOOL! MWAHAHAH!IM 13-

I AM A BIT TRIGGER HAPPY WITH POLLS ASWELL

This discussion has been closed.