Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Customer Loyalty Programs

Hey guys, 

I'm currently writing a research paper on developing a new customer loyalty plan. I've made a quick 10 question survey on some buying habits for new/used/pre-ordered games in order to help me collect data. 

If ya'll would take 2-3 minutes out of your time to answer the survey then I would be greatly appreciative. 

If you don't want to answer it, thats fine...I won't hold it against you. Razz 

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&pli=1&formkey=dDZPSXpUYWRkNlU2clhLTFg1NWxqRGc6MQ#gid=0

Thanks!

I figured I'd post this off-topic considering it doesn't directly relate to a specific video game...

Oh, and if you respond to the survey, I'd appreciate it if you posted here to let me know and feel free to post your thoughts.

Comments

• scioccosciocco Member UncommonPosts: 89

I already forget everything in the survey, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

I posted in the survey. Made me realize that I don't really purchase that many games anymore and gaming has somewhat disappeared in my life. I have a 360, DS, PSP iPhone, PC (work) and Mac (personal). My bro has a ps3 and my sister has a wii so I think I've got all the systems covered. I generally only play on the 360 and sometimes PC for F2P games. When I was younger I would never play on xbox live, and it wasn't until CoD black ops I could actually pay for xbox live. That was when I really realized how fun online game play was. Besides this, when I got into college I saw a decline in games since I really had no time left. In middle school and high school I would buy 8-10 games a year. But really xbox live has caught my attention and a game that would leave me bored within 1 week of playing can catch my attention for months or even a year depending on how many of my friends play. 

On used games, yes I do purchase them. But only because when I use to go to EB Games/Gamestop, the workers would tell me if I beat the games fast and I don't want to keep them, just go the used game alternative since you can return games within 1 week. I often tend to buy new only when a new FPS I want comes out (CoD, Halo). If I know the storyline is going to be short and its only a 1 player game, then I will go purchase used. Sometimes the games end up grabbing my attention and I'll end up keeping them, but rarely.

But overall I enjoyed the survey.