Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roma Victor: 180 New Screenshots

DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415
RedBedlam doesn't kid around when they release new screenshots. Kerry Fraser-Robinson has sent word that the company has released 180 new images of their historical MMORPG on their official website.

Thanks for the heads up, KFR!

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Strange, I can't seem to click any of the screenshots. I click them and nothing happens, I'll try again later.

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

Check your pop-up blocker.

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

how come every single person shown in the screenshots has the same stupid face?....

variety people!!!! ...

let's pray they add 50 more faces before release in hopes that they don't go the L2 route...

character customization is one of the most important things for an MMO to do well...it's ppl's first impression of the game. sigh...

Joined - July 2004

• [RB]KFR[RB]KFR RedBedlam PresidentMember Posts: 21

Don't worry - there are of course more faces and there will be many more before the test has finished.  Remember we don't do screenshots like most developers do.  These are not carefully selected screenshots intended to show off - these are just grabs of what we've been doing recently.  image

So if you don't see something in the pics that doesn't necessarily mean we haven't got it. image

-KFR

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

RV = POS

• Dregard44Dregard44 Member Posts: 103
    I really hope they plan to do a graphics upgrade before release....

A Legend was Born

Originally posted by -Jaguar-

RV = POS

The most ignorant post you have ever commited to script Jaguar. Quite unlike you on the whole I would have to say, and quite lame of you also.

Still can't view the screenshots, pop-up blocker on or off. This happened before when there were the 4 screenshots on the cover page for RV also, I click on them and nothing happens.

• firemagicfiremagic Member Posts: 878

Originally posted by -Jaguar-
    RV = POS

Sir, I applaud your concise accuracy.

Originally posted by remyburke

how come every single person shown in the screenshots has the same stupid face?....variety people!!!! ...let's pray they add 50 more faces before release in hopes that they don't go the L2 route...character customization is one of the most important things for an MMO to do well...it's ppl's first impression of the game. sigh...

ROFL yes they will remy. Faces will probably be one of the last things they add along with other sorts of polish. They all have 1 face because they are currently doing crucial stuff. Don't get too worked up hehe I could feel your frustration in the post. They don't beta like everyone else, it's a new company with lots of new concepts. Don't worry they will add faces before release hehe image

• KanothKanoth RedBedlam Comm. Mgr.Member Posts: 295

Yup, no dreesed up pretty PhotoShop screens there, just real testing.  The publicity shots will come later...when RB is concerned about such things.  For now, testing is focused on gameplay issues, not graphics.

But soon.  ;)

"Rome wasn't coded in a day"
    - Kanoth

• joejccva71joejccva71 Member UncommonPosts: 848

Great pics. Can't wait for this game to release as we've been waiting for it for a while now. RV is probably the most anticipated MMORPG to date, and the content looks great. I'm sure by release the graphics will be toned up to look good as well.

But again, great screenshots.

Regards
    Joe

• tummblertummbler Member UncommonPosts: 267

RV is probably the most anticipated MMORPG to date

it doesnt have the biggest hype-fanbase to date but i believe that it will be one of the best mmorpgs ever.

----------
    nogold.org....

• MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452

Looking good Kanoth, keep up the good work ^_^