Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Sith Juggernaut Player's Guide

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In the latest addition to our growing library of Star Wars: The Old Republic player's guides, we present the Sith Juggernaut, the advanced class for the Sith Warrior. Read on and become invincible!

The Sith Juggernaut is an advanced class of the Sith Warrior. Its skill trees are Immortal, Vengeance and Rage. The Rage tree is shared with the Sith Marauder. The Sith Juggernaut is a mirror class of the Jedi Guardian. These two classes are bona fide tanks when it comes to SWTOR’s PVE, but it just so happens they work really well in PVP too. Below are the basics of each tree in the Juggernaut’s case.

Read more of Phil Bickle's Star Wars: The Old Republic - Sith Juggernaut Player's Guide.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• onelesslightonelesslight Member UncommonPosts: 161

Nice guide

• bensculptbensculpt Member Posts: 80

here is my advice about playing sith juggernaut.... dont, play an assasin instead its better.

• b00gsb00gs Member Posts: 8

This is why I quit MMO's.  People demand cookie cutter specs, then refuse to play when someone isn't in a cookie cutter spec.  When dev's can get rid of this...i'll play again.

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

Originally posted by b00gs

This is why I quit MMO's.  People demand cookie cutter specs, then refuse to play when someone isn't in a cookie cutter spec.  When dev's can get rid of this...i'll play again.

I havent seen anyone demand any spec in SWTOR. As a sorceror there are 5 viable specs and people dont care which you use as long as you play it well.

Lots of hybrid specs are quite viable. My BH Merc friend uses a healer / tracer missile hybrid and can do decent healing and damage. On my sorceror I currently use a madness / lightning hybrid for instant cast burst damage chain lightning.

• AcmegamerAcmegamer Member UncommonPosts: 337

As usual another guide that doesn't actually go into pvp play of as class/spec. :( 

• PapaB34RPapaB34R Member Posts: 300

Originally posted by AcmeGamer

As usual another guide that doesn't actually go into pvp play of as class/spec. :( 

the juggernaught in its dps speccs is fairly easy to use, lot of hp, some cc and good damage. The tanking aspect on the other hand demands a healer and a group to support for successful pvp-gameplay, either you have a healer and you kick ass or youl be the one being kicked, over and over again :-)

• pofpofpofpof Member Posts: 1

Nice list !

Pofpof from Ouvrir un compte bancaire