Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

havent played in 4eva..still able to pve?

odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

hey was thinkin about returning to daoc ..i havent played in a very VERY long time..i know its a basicly pvp / rvr type of mmo now but is it still possible to pveand have a good time? or will most guilds be like.."why pve we will just pl u2 max and rvr with us" im not rly looking for that...so my question is..

are there guilds that still pve and have good times or is it mostly rvr / pvp now ! as soon as you jump in?

i know in the longrun rvr / pvp it where i will end up at..but when i did play daoc the pve / questing was decent..id like to give it a go and suck in all the lore / areas and quests but i wont even bother if it has become a "hop right in and zerg to rvr / pvp" type game.

Comments

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

There is an enormous ammout of pve content.But I would not even play the game unless as you were pveing youre were working to shape your character for the world class rvr.Go to the BG's...learn to fight with your class.No other way to learn than by doing.