Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We could totally start a guild before it goes live.

2»

Comments

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Why would people on this site group up together to play a new game..... wait I see what you're doing, is this like a whole new way to ragequit and troll a game en masse? Damn I'm in, that's fkin genius!

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484

a guild of only mmorpg.com users... I could only imagine how much they'd spam vent if they disliked something. eeeekkkk and they would do so long after they "quit"

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

While the idea of a MMORPG.com guild isn´t bad I think starting a AA guild before we have a western release date just leads to frustrations.

For all we knows it can take years before we get an english client, it might never happen even. In best case scenario it is a year away.

So either pick a game to start with that release sooner or wait at lest until we have a launch date.