Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends: RTSGuru.com | Why Dominion Works So Well

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126

In a new feature at RTSGuru.com, Kassandra Khaw takes a look at League of Legends: Dominion and why she thinks it's a fine addition to the game.

As we work towards the more complex reasons behind Dominion's success, I'm going to reiterate on a previous point. MOBAs really aren't the sort of thing you can switch around. Not without considerable forethought and no small amount of luck. If you want the MOBA crowd to be enthused about you're offering, you're going to have to give them what you want. And Dominion, against all odds, does exactly that.

Read the full article at RTSGuru.com.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

Agree 100% with her. I also enjoy Dominion and found it to be pretty good. If the regular MOBA is an awesome foot long sandwich that takes time to finish up Dominion is a bite-sized spicy burrito! I find myself playing Dominion more than anything else lately, its just pure raw action.

• freegamesfreegames Member UncommonPosts: 240

Dominion is fun, but preferred when the respawn timers were based off score.

It was way more intense and action oriented on points before the change. Still a very good map to play though I wish we were allowed to play with lower respawn timers as an option.

• demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438

Dominion is a joke. Just like twisted tree line, it's pick certain champions or you lose. No variety.

• LittlebombLittlebomb Member Posts: 152

I pretty much only play Dominion. I feel like there is alot more on the line in SR and I don't like that pressure as much. I like Dominion because it feels faster and win's and loss's don't matter as much as a 40 minute SR game.

edit.....Personally I like the fact that soloing champ's are strong on dominion. I have still seen AP mages do very well if the player is very good. While a team of squishies wont do well on DOM neither will that work on SR.

You just need to use different builds for DOM. CDR is a much stronger stat on dom than SR