Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG is more popular when WoW is in maintenance.

IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

LMAO Have you every notice that this community site here at MMORPG is more active on Tuesdays during WoW off peek hours? I have and for good reason all of us dedicated fans have nothing better to do why we wait for maintenance to get down so we can go back to pwning. It just goes to show you that WoW is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Comments

• slickbizzleslickbizzle Member Posts: 464

Originally posted by Isturi

LMAO Have you every notice that this community site here at MMORPG is more active on Tuesdays during WoW off peek hours? 

I have nevery notice that before. I suppose it may have something to do with the off peek hours.  

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Erm, how does that show that wow is not in decline? It just means it still has players, which no one is denying.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Considering not realy any more than a couple of extra hundred people viewing the site I don't really see what it says about anything. TOR's maintenance is also a Tuesday btw, from this i draw the conclusion that Mortal Online is the most popular video game in the world, Minecraft has the most realistic graphics and both TOR and WoW have exactly 2.5 people subscribed to them, combined image