Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good P2P MMORPGs out there?

Does anyone know any good P2P MMORPGs that you can buy from a retail store like Gamestop or EBGames? Unfortunately, my computer's not very good and I'm trying to find an MMORPG with relatively low system requirements. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• doobsterdoobster Member Posts: 736

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My advice, to go get as many free trails as you can, for as many games you can, and see which ones your perfer.

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

Quick hint: pay up front. I'm currently playing City of Heroes and liking it alot. Whether I'll feel that way three months from now is another story. Play free trials and pay up front for the games that you decide to stick with. If they don't offer prepaid cards, then don't buy them. Cancellation can be a total pain in the ass, trust me.

• Vitamin_GVitamin_G Member Posts: 27
    Asheron's Call would be a good choice.  Great game.  Great Community.  Low system requirements.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.