Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STOP ANALZING GAMES!!

K, this thread is about the main prob in mmo: ppl saying  there're bored.  Here is suggestion for such ppl: STOP ANALZING THE GAME AND JUST PLAY!!!  They're so much 2 do in games and so many games to choose from.  If u bored in mmo, u know whose fault that are?  Here is hint: URS!

Edit: for grammur

Comments

• DismantledDismantled Member UncommonPosts: 121

You english good.

• blondehblondeh Member UncommonPosts: 540

I agree blackbox! I got bored of games for a bit. Toom a break and now im enjoying them. I've also accepted that my circumstances have changed since i spent all day every day playign games 10 years ago lol.

• madnosmadnos Member Posts: 84

"ANALZING the GAME "   .............wrong site bud :P

But I have had it , after eating Chili....  D:

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
  • TrikkeTrikke Member Posts: 90

mmorpg.com where burnt out gamers go to ******* at other burnt out gamers....... 

• WarsongWarsong Member Posts: 563

So stop f'n games?

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

mmorpg.com is bset game evr

an no i wnot stop analzing games

grammar assassination time!

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• xBlackBoxXxBlackBoxX Member Posts: 34

Originally posted by thedarkess

donut analz mmmo juhst hev fan!

thats wat ppl don't get that mmo are supposed to be fun but every1 just wants to analzing them and saying where they think they not good which is just a waste of time!!

STOP TALKING AND GET TO PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KrayfishKrayfish Member UncommonPosts: 147

Anal zing, that a new burger or something?

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Originally posted by xBlackBoxX

Originally posted by thedarkess

donut analz mmmo juhst hev fan!

thats wat ppl don't get that mmo are supposed to be fun

THey are not "Fun" they are time consuming at best. They used to be "Fun" until they went the route of any other profitable business and only became concerned with the business side. The Art of MMO's is on it's deathbed.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• CrepitusCrepitus Member Posts: 49

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Dis fred iz jokez image

• RemainsRemains Member UncommonPosts: 375

Originally posted by dinams

mmorpg.com is bset game evr

an no i wnot stop analzing games

grammar assassination time!

NOOOO!!! Save Grammar, he's to young and sweet to die! image

And analzing games is pretty much  what people do on this site, so there's that I guess.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

dont we all love to anal game?

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882

But what if analzing the game is a fun game in itself?

There's so much you can do while analzing the game and having trollwars on mmorpg.com forums. World filled with dangerous enemies and spammers with re-registrative abilities after they've been banned. It's the analzventure of lifetime!

• GrintchGrintch Member UncommonPosts: 132

YEAH!! I wish they would stop analzing too, it's a very sensitive area to a lot of people!

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

the issue isnt analysing game op!the issue is static content is good for short term (leveling up)but at end game ?player expect gm to create stuff i dont mean make new content i mean outlaws den is there nobody is going almost !why not gm organised event anywhere on the galaxy?too busy come on we know gm are sleeping gees!and stream it dam it on own3d (twitch ads system is made in a way that it want to control your computer ,a la all the security stuff in most asian mmo!ads act like it want to control your computer via flash ,your better off with own3d )was surprised lol own3d have bugs but not on the ads front they are the bewst i have seen so far.anyway coming back to subject game cannot stay static real people at bw or gm need to make stuff happen ,check athene ,he moved say to  gurubashi 4000 went  there ,so real time gm organised event is what people like not pre scripted content ,dont get me wrong while leveling it is nice but at end game gm need to be in the game and need to make stuff happen !not all player will go but a lot of the bored player will

• FangrimFangrim Member UncommonPosts: 616

What annoys me is when someone in chat just types 'I'm bored',if its I'm bored LFG to do this or lets do that is fine.I feel like putting them on ignore list but I have only ever done that to gold spammers lol

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

Playing games for fun is so 2005, shredding them to pieces on the forums is where it's at.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• CuathonCuathon Member Posts: 2,211

Originally posted by Kyleran

Playing games for fun is so 2005, shredding them to pieces on the forums is where it's at.

The reason all the vets go to forums is because they provide the content missing in MMOs :)

• KedoremosKedoremos Member UncommonPosts: 432

Originally posted by Cuathon

The reason all the vets go to forums is because they provide the content missing in MMOs :)

Well put. I hadn't expected anything from this thread.

Life of an MMORPG "addict"
    For 7 years, proving that if you quote "fuck" you won't get banned.

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Originally posted by kantseeme

I must concur.

"Stop thinking!  Just be mindless drones who accept mediocrity!"

Without evaluation, there can be no evolution for the genre.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

Originally posted by kedoremos

Originally posted by Cuathon

Well put. I hadn't expected anything from this thread.

I have to agree, well said Cuathon....well said...

Social interaction and drama....the missing pieces of modern MMORPG's.  image

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Originally posted by dr4ygon

Anal zing, that a new burger or something?

That must be what you get when you mistake Miracle Whip for lube.

This discussion has been closed.