Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Website Overhauled

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

En Masse Entertainment has officially launched the reworked website for TERA Online. According to devs, the site has been retooled in order to "provide an easy and intuitive all-in-one system where users can create, access, and manage web and game features."

Check out the new TERA site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ArquitetoArquiteto Member Posts: 228

Site looks great. Now I am just hoping to have a nice Beta key that I can enter into that site in the near future,

• HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821

1 in return. Want nice words, give nice beta key. Trololo

No, honestly. Site looks better then the forumish-like last one. Eu-Beta soon, already? Thanks!

Took you a while. A real looong while...

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

yea take THAT NCsoft!

...next up, level 50s in Tera get wings...FOR FREE. :) 

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

I'm really looking forward to this game alot and also i love how the site looks now

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Glad to see the Website finally get an overhaul, now someone needs to tell EME to get the forums up..lol

• BrodterBrodter Member Posts: 73
    I am actually disappointed with this site. Every link I tried is under development.

• HolaHolaHolaHola Member Posts: 68

They need some font training. God it is bad lol :)

Playing: League of Legends!

• wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472

Originally posted by HolaHola

They need some font training. God it is bad lol :)

No kidding. It's almost hilarious that anyone can consider this new webpage an "overhaul." Awful.