Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can get banned in MO for absolutelly nothing

13»

Comments

• AllSeeingGuyAllSeeingGuy Member Posts: 143

Everyone that is a factor has cheated /exploited in some way or another in MO. Its well known that a few GMs are infact either in AQ or very friendly with them. This game has fallen so far down the toilet its impossible to even polish the turd anymore. I cant understand why you guys still play this? Its like paying to be abused.

• darthturtle1darthturtle1 Member Posts: 208

Originally posted by AllSeeingGuy

Everyone that is a factor has cheated /exploited in some way or another in MO. Its well known that a few GMs are infact either in AQ or very friendly with them. This game has fallen so far down the toilet its impossible to even polish the turd anymore. I cant understand why you guys still play this? Its like paying to be abused.

To be Devils Advocate.  There are so many bugs that give unfair advantages and exploits in game you can be doing one and not know it.

I have an archer and one time there was a bow stamina bug.  If you put your bow on your back you would regain stamina as if you were in combat mode.  Which running around in regular mode is almost having unlimited stamina.  I did not realize what was going on until I asked someone why is my stamina all super charged??  Then they told me and said look around why do you think everyone has a bow on their back. 

But yes there are people whose only goal is to find every bug and unfair advantage in game and use it over and over.  And MO is the perfect game for those people there code in the game is terrible.  I do not understand how all these people can edit their INI files and SV can do nothing about it until some fool posts a fraps of themself and then SV bans them.  Quite comical if you ask me.

• BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709

Originally posted by Norpan

I do agree that SV has been not as hard as they should have in dealing with cheaters, but i think they now have better tools in doing so compared to how it was before. So I hope they will get better, and if not, maybe the cheaters will post vids like this to give them a helping hand. :P I´ve seen cheats all over the MMO map. Even SWTOR and WoW etc has had them. But I guess it´s easier to do it in MO, or at least that it has been. And I hope they ban cheaters in every single game that cheaters get caught in.

Yeah, cheaters are everywhere. The difference is that

a) most other games do not provide cheaters as many possible exploits, dupes, glitches and messed up code as MO.

b) most companies know how to deal with cheaters, because they have competent and unbiased people working for them.

c) most other games do not feature FFA PvP and full loot - if someone cheats in SWTOR or WoW he might beat you to level cap or get some purple gear faster than you, but if someone cheats in MO he can kill you and your friends, take your loot and destroy your assets, i.e. cheating actively hurts the "honest" players in a very direct way.