Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW MAFIA BASED GAME! READ MORE!

Hello guys I just saw one of the coolest game coming out there isnt a name for it but this is the site

http://www.c-c-studios.com/sysdevja/MAfia_suited_men/index.php this game has over 500 in game job! thats crazy! Over 100weapons! be all sorts of things! just goto this site or contact the man him self at msn:[email protected]

thank you have a good one!

Comments

• DinionDinion Member Posts: 879

Is it actaully being developed or is that all in concept, because I can also concept up some pretty awsome MMOs too :P.

EDIT: um how many forums did you post this in, you can't just stick to one? I see one in General, Off-topic and Rumor. You do know that overhyping a game never works out too well.

----------------------------------
    MMOs Retired From: Earth and Beyond, Project Entropia, There, A Tale in the Desert, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Eve Online, City of Heroes/Villains.

MMOs Currently (worth) Playing: None.

MMO hopefuls: Age of Conan.

• sysdevjasysdevja Member Posts: 46

no actually we are working with edios interactive puplishers, so i would suggest to you and everyone else who has ago at our company, all we are doing is asking for a character modeller, nothing more, the job will start to pay devs when the game gets big, and edios and otehr interested sponsors are asking for the screen shots as soon as possible for characters so we are asking for a character modeller.

btw this isnt a good forum at all i post on some dev forums but this is just bad, most people just have ago at you if you announce a game, or even attempt,

your sincerly

JAmes Allsopp

Solar System Studios

Mafia Online Manager

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Originally posted by sysdevja
    no actually we are working with edios interactive puplishers, so i would suggest to you and everyone else who has ago at our company, all we are doing is asking for a character modeller, nothing more, the job will start to pay devs when the game gets big, and edios and otehr interested sponsors are asking for the screen shots as soon as possible for characters so we are asking for a character modeller.
    btw this isnt a good forum at all i post on some dev forums but this is just bad, most people just have ago at you if you announce a game, or even attempt,
    your sincerly
    JAmes Allsopp
    Solar System Studios
    Mafia Online Manager

It also doesn't help when the person openly flames the Site or members of it..
    Just a tip ::::20::
    And this site rarely flames posters... only if they are advertisin a game that has been adverstized here amillion times.... or giving stupid posts...
    THis post wasn't stupid... but i think your reply was alittle overly defensive....
    And i'm checking the site out now...

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by sysdevja
    no actually we are working with edios interactive puplishers, so i would suggest to you and everyone else who has ago at our company, all we are doing is asking for a character modeller, nothing more, the job will start to pay devs when the game gets big, and edios and otehr interested sponsors are asking for the screen shots as soon as possible for characters so we are asking for a character modeller.
    your sincerly
    JAmes Allsopp
    Solar System Studios
    Mafia Online Manager

Uh ya, well how about you actually come tell us about AFTER it gets big? ::::28::

And btw, what a lovely topic you decided to pick. Out of all the things you could have chose, mafia. As if they are someone that should be idolized into yet another video game.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Checked out the site and the faq...
    Seems interesting....
    I will keep my eyes peeled for this game in the future....

One question... is The webmaster an English native person? The Sentence structure for much of the site seemed.... odd... Maybe it's just me..

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• sysdevjasysdevja Member Posts: 46

well thats only a temp site to show what the game is about, solar system studios and candy corn studios have teamed up to create an online game that will put a mark in the world of the games industry, looking arround at E3 this year we saw alot fo project yet no mafia online project aswell as this project isnt all about mafia we still have alot of hard content depending on the genra, mafia 2 is out soon, announced at e3, also i got a chance to discuss Mafia Onlines theroy to some people, altho we are still small, the game is big in content and our sponsors, and puplishers are supporting us all the way, beta release can be expected near christmas time,  and retail shop distribution expected febuary

we are looking for character modellers!

Thank you

Mafia Online Team!