Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA Combat Video ( Lancer )

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Video of Lancer ( Tank Type ) in an epic battle. Also Elien Tank looks kinda cool. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9aBooolcYE

Comments

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

Question for the grand prize:

How can he/she block the full body crab attack with a single shield?

360 degree protection ftwimage

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

I always lol when I watch one of Steparu's vids, because it tends to be some cute loli in full plate armour. Just like in the ArcheAge vids image

However this vid highlights another thing I don't like about the combat and that is the "clang! clang!" SFX. Sound design is very important to me and without that "omph!" from my strikes & blows, it makes it difficult to get into it.

• Sector13Sector13 Member UncommonPosts: 784

Originally posted by Master10K

I always lol when I watch one of Steparu's vids, because it tends to be some cute loli in full plate armour. Just like in the ArcheAge vids image

Obviously someone has never seen Steparu's Mascot picture. Pretty obvious why Steparu tends to be like that.

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Originally posted by Sector13

Originally posted by Master10K

Obviously someone has never seen Steparu's Mascot picture. Pretty obvious why Steparu tends to be like that.

And?

What does that have to do with me finding it funny?