Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Curious about RYL

Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

So I'm walking the shelves at the local Wall to Wall Mart and I see that RYL is available in box form. With a judgemental smirk and a contemptious laugh I pick up the box and start drinking in the sales pitch. To my profound horror, they describe a PvP experience the likes of which I've dreamed of ever since Command and Conquer: Renegade came out. The main difference being that this was an RPG.

To make a long story short, I have to know. Is the PvP in this game everything they've advertised or is it totally broke as and pointless? If you've played this game and participated in PvP let me know what's up.

Comments

• But if you been try the RYL part 1 from www.ryl.com.my

you will notice that will be much better and nice PK system

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Don't believe what it says on the box. The pvp is nothing different than any other game's pvp.

• daveospicedaveospice Member UncommonPosts: 361

worst MMORPG that cost money to date :)

I work at EB Games...  trust me.  Wait for Tabula Rasa or Roma victor (or D&D ONline) they all boast twitch based combat... which is where it's going to be at.

The price of the game dropped form 49.99 to 29.99 really quick.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    If you liked Lineage 2, you will love RYL

I personally rate Lineage 2 PVP the worst I ever played, but if you don't mind being ganked by a much higher character repeateadly til the point that you will lose the will to live, then RYL  is the game for you image

• To compare i still choose RYL part 1 then Lineage 2 .I would recommend check this website www.ryl.com.my