Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public call for RUS to be banned!!

darthturtle1darthturtle1 Member Posts: 208

I know Tacan touched on this subject but I can see english is a second or third language.  RUS as a guild killed themselves and rezzed on the other side of a palisade wall then traded their gear through the walls.  Both are considered exploits. 

Thiea why has RUS as a guild not been banned???

{mod edit - do not post exploits or how-tos}

Comments

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

exploit isnt worthy of a lengthly ban, but i do agree that those invloved should of recieved warnings and a few days ban and then the devs should prioratise fixing this exploit. No point in warning or banning palyers if you arent gonig to promptly fix the problem since new palyers come and go in mo on a regular basis so its bound to happen again.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• psykobillypsykobilly Member Posts: 338

Originally posted by deathshroud

exploit isnt worthy of a lengthly ban, but i do agree that those invloved should of recieved warnings and a few days ban and then the devs should prioratise fixing this exploit. No point in warning or banning palyers if you arent gonig to promptly fix the problem since new palyers come and go in mo on a regular basis so its bound to happen again.

It's a weak move not to knock down the gate or a wall section.  

IMO: Keeps should be invulnerable unless the gate or a wall section is down.  Optionally the keep could be vulnerable if the gate is unlocked, making key stealing a possible siege tactic.  If this is in place, wall exploits do not have as great of an impact.

Why they can't spend 10 minutes modifying the gate object, I have no idea.  The hole in the wall should be easy to fix.

• Cyde77Cyde77 Member UncommonPosts: 101

I would totally approve a permanent ban for a number of RUS members. I'm not sure about their newer members but AzraeL, Schizo, Dek, Arcoff and their other older still active members Im pretty sure are here just to ruin the game. Probably something to do with Synlaw.

• TacanTacan Member Posts: 93

Originally posted by Cyde77

I would totally approve a permanent ban for a number of RUS members. I'm not sure about their newer members but AzraeL, Schizo, Dek, Arcoff and their other older still active members Im pretty sure are here just to ruin the game. Probably something to do with Synlaw.

because they kill you?

• Cyde77Cyde77 Member UncommonPosts: 101

Originally posted by Tacan

Originally posted by Cyde77

because that they were killing you?

I dont get mad when people kill me fairly. The main problem Ive had with RUS is their ability to make themselves move a lot faster than they should, which is usually used in them running away rather than catching me up, because you're all pretty awful PvPers.

AzraeL and Arcoff's super fast swing speeds are pretty annoying as well.

This discussion has been closed.