Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here i sit with a pile of mints......

Think about it, how many hours of  our lives have we wasted playing MMORPGS,MMO's and online games? siitng weith a pile of mints and a glass of ice tea to help me beat a level 20 mage....

so how long do you think youve wasted your life on playing video games?

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• loopylobesloopylobes Member Posts: 92
    oops... i thouht this was the off topic forum...=( well im gonna b banned....=(...

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• darkmeercatdarkmeercat Member Posts: 24
    Well, it is relating to MMORPGs... image

The bone-chilling scream split the warm summer night in two, the first
    half being before the scream when it was fairly balmy and calm and
    pleasant, the second half still balmy and quite pleasant for those who
    hadn't heard the scream at all, but not calm or balmy or even very nice
    for those who did hear the scream, discounting the little period of time
    during the actual scream itself when your ears might have been hearing it
    but your brain wasn't reacting yet to let you know.
    Bulwer-Lytton

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Well, no it isn't; I was wasting hundreds (thousands?) of hours long before I took up MMORPGs. MMORPGs are just so much more *good* at it...:-)

Chris Mattern

• Originally posted by ChrisMattern
    Well, no it isn't; I was wasting hundreds (thousands?) of hours long before I took up MMORPGs. MMORPGs are just so much more *good* at it...:-)Chris Mattern

That sums it up for me. I know when i stopped playing WoW my time played was 7 days, so thats more than 100 hours. And there are a few other characters with something like 100 hours, and if D2 counts then that puts me close to 500 hours. I have wasted probably another 200 doing side stuff like SWG, PS, and other games I didnt really attach to but I just played for a week.

• Tweedle42Tweedle42 Member Posts: 4

i voted 10,000, but that's innacurate. 70ish hours per week the last 7 years. i figure about 35,000 realistically. just couldnt bring myself to vote 1,000,000.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

I voted 1,000,000 hours, and sadly I think that's actually pretty accurate.

-Machiavelli

• magebornmageborn Member Posts: 122

unless i worked it out really bad lol 1000000 hours is acctually 114 years lol

I might of worked it out wrong though=P

• DinionDinion Member Posts: 879

I waste more time sleeping ::::07::

----------------------------------
    MMOs Retired From: Earth and Beyond, Project Entropia, There, A Tale in the Desert, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Eve Online, City of Heroes/Villains.

MMOs Currently (worth) Playing: None.

MMO hopefuls: Age of Conan.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

1,000,000 hours = 41,666 days = 114 years (with taking into account the leap year).

Yeah, I still say it's about right.

-Machiavelli