Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pc Upgradability

I gues this doesnt suit the mmorpg topic, but is HP an upgradeable computer?imageimage

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• JoeyNippsJoeyNipps Member Posts: 186
    Generally speaking, no, it is not.  If you want truly upgradable (it also depends on what you mean by that term), you need to have one built using a high quality motherboard from a known and reputable manufacturer - by someone who knows what they are doing.

If all else in life fails you, buy a vowel.

• loopylobesloopylobes Member Posts: 92
    what i mean by upgradeable is ~ can i put in a new GFX card and more DDR RAM?

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• JoeyNippsJoeyNipps Member Posts: 186

Originally posted by loopylobes
    what i mean by upgradeable is ~ can i put in a new GFX card and more DDR RAM?

For that specific an answer, you will have to go to the website and check specific details concerning upgradeability of a particular model you are interested in.  Nobody can say without a specific model.

If all else in life fails you, buy a vowel.