Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anny one...

XthHeroXthHero Member Posts: 50

Senn up the skirt of a female char on EQ2 ore anny other MMO?::::36::

XH

Comments

• MetalfoxlolMetalfoxlol Member Posts: 13

What the hell is your goddamn problem kid?!?!

• Malachi1975Malachi1975 Member Posts: 1,079
    I did once! And it was a man!!! Damned Kerrans....

"What is it I have against Microsoft, you ask? Well, you know how you feel when you wait for an MMO to come out and when it does you feel like you've paid to play it's beta test for another 6-9 months before anything even thinks of working the way it should? Being a network engineer you feel that way about anything Microsoft puts out."

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

This is pathetic.

• XthHeroXthHero Member Posts: 50

Have som goddamn sense of humor! Dont be so hig and mighty that you guy's cant even laughf of this. I mean people are always wondering of *nude*, what is so wrong whit this? 

And Malatchi1975... wtf? oh well, who am I to judgeimage 

Ok new poll! Hwo have ever beged for monney?

For the record... I hawe never beged! Althou I was given 8g on WoW, but i dint ask, he yust gave it!image

XH

Originally posted by Orcc

This is pathetic.

Why didn't you vote no then? Because now, its looking bad for the *normal* guys image

XH

• Malachi1975Malachi1975 Member Posts: 1,079

Originally posted by XthHero
    And Malatchi1975... wtf? oh well, who am I to judgeimage 

T'was a joke about the fact that most "females" whose skirts you may be looking up in-game are probably very large, hairy men in the real world.

"What is it I have against Microsoft, you ask? Well, you know how you feel when you wait for an MMO to come out and when it does you feel like you've paid to play it's beta test for another 6-9 months before anything even thinks of working the way it should? Being a network engineer you feel that way about anything Microsoft puts out."

• Lunchbox76Lunchbox76 Member Posts: 294

For gods sake use spell checker. Please it hurts to look at all those mispelled words.

Playing Fallen Earth.

Hehe, only kiding my self you know ::::28::

XH